• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit or Mk?

DeadlyDasher

Smash Rookie
I having been watching gimpyfish play as MK and DEFH or however u spell it play as Pit and they both own. When i first saw the trailer like 2 years ago i automatically decided pit but gimpyfish changed my mind a little. I also noticed that pit lacks finishing moves but has strong combos and mk has strong moves and finishing moves so what do you think?

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
I having been watching?

but anyway it's everybodys own choice if you want to see how many people main Pit and how many MK look at the thread where everybodys mains are

on topic: for me Pit and if you want real results make this thread to in the MK forum because everyone (except a few) are going to main Pit or are interested in Pit

Zevox

Smash Lord
Meta Knight has finishing moves? Since when? Last I heard he had even more trouble with that than Pit. Pit at least has killing knockback on his fair and bair, plus decent knockback on his smash attacks. What I heard is that Meta Knight is supposedly like Pit in general play style, except faster, but with less killing power and no projectiles.

Zevox

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
I have also heard, and seen from videos, that MK has a harder time than Pit with finishing off opponents. Both of them seem great at dealing damage, but not the best at KO'ing. However, this just means they could be kick-*** teammates if paired with a finisher.

Socrata

Smash Rookie
As several people have mentioned, Metaknight has a bigger problem then Pit with killing, but he is a bit faster with his combos. I'm still going with Pit, as Metaknight never appealed to me very much.

Mach7

Smash Apprentice
Well of coarse pit!!!!!!
As everyone pretty much has stated mk just doesnt have the killing power pit does, but pit seems to have the most mind game at this point so you know.
However mk i believe will be good i believe

roman5hero

Smash Apprentice
i plan to main them both so i dont have to pic i like pits arrows but i like mk's speed with his attacks so yeah i think they both have equally good up b moves mk can use al his b moves to recover its cool but pit does ave knock back power a little but mk braly has eneogh so i choose both

zeldamaster2006

Smash Apprentice
I like Pit, but what do you expect when you are on the PIT BOARD? I'm sure if you post on the MK boards they'll say him.

Kuroneko

Smash Apprentice
Projectiles are king in a game with diminishing returns on moves you spam. Less damage and less knock back. Using the arrows long range will help counter it. With that in mind, play who you like most as a character.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Uh there's a very simple answer, played brawl?

Yes: Go with what feels better and makes you win more

No: Dont even ask such questions and wait till the game gets out and *see option: yes*

Problem solved :p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit's shield would help me get revenge on the Laser-spammin' Fox player that I continuously lose to. lol
I really do think Pit is better than Metaknight because of his variety of moves. He has arrows, a shield, 2 small swords that combine to form the bow, and wings that are the best recovery in Brawl. On Metaknight's side he's a common face in the Kirby series and has a battleship of his own. I love them both and will main them both.
Just pick the character that suits you most. Or you can pick them both.

Top Bottom