• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit matchup/advice thread

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
i think it would be better if we had a Matchup/advice thread that did not fallow any order.
This is not a character matchup Thread, we already have one of thoose. This is simply a "Hey i need help against so/so" that way people can get help on characters that haven't been done by the matchup thread and character specific questions
Post your questions here and also Help answer Others! share what you know. This fallows no order and You can change the character anytime just ask away

Ok ill start.

My friend Plays falco and lately hes been harassing me with short hop double lasers. then when he reaches the ground he either shines or SideBs. It is really tough because the lasers Hit me and if i fire arrows he reflects them. also when i reach him he will sideB. Ive been trying to reflect his sideB but i cant ever get it right. also I have trouble punishing him after the sideB. Its easy to power shield the set but it isnt doing anything because he ends up other side and fires more lasers. any tips?

Ceph

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1805-2306-4996
I know you've probably already figured that question out by yourself :ohwell: but I'll put up my two cents:

I haven't played too many non-CPU's, especially Falcos, but judging by what your problem is, I'd say work on keeping the fight in midair. Try when you can to stay in the air and attack from above or a glide. Also Pit's sideB should come in handy, I'd use that, too. His downB can be reflected, though obviously that's no easy task. </decentadvice>

Coffee™

I need it....
Couldnt we just use the old matchup thread for that while having its name changed to the Matchup Advice thread or something of that nature? It already has alot of information and it could help out a person more than if we started a completely new thread.

Top Bottom