• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit is soooooo cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
I dropped pit as my secondary and replaced him with marth, because I don't like his play style. All his spacing tactics are arrow shots. He also has limited approach options. I main metaknight, so I figured pit as a secondary would help patch my weaknesses. However, I find marth to be better.

ctk495

Smash Cadet
Dude pit is so cool he is my main I still need to master alot of his AT's.

ctk495

Smash Cadet
Hey grandmaster, I almost beat fazz's pit yeasterday the last match was close. If he wouldn't have hit me while I was taunting, I could have won I just need to stop using too much arrows and master arrow looping.

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
wow, even I can't beat fazz in pit dittos (I can't beat wow in them niether). Pit needs his arrows. Using them a lot is wha you are suppose to do. They are a great spacing tool and they help shut down peoples' approaches and help set up your own.

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
How did pit go from a boy whose wings were to small to fly and had a crappy little bow to...

A sexually confused boy whose wings give him the best recovery in the game, two blades, and also one of the best projectiles...

Not cool at all...

The classic pit was cool...he didn't speak, the way pit should stay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom