• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Infinity Arrow - A Synchronized Arrow Loop

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
I checked Youtube and Google to find something like this, but I didn't find any, so I made one myself. This is a short video explaining how to perform a synchronized arrow loop with 2-4 arrows. If there is anything else out there that is either the same as this or relatively close lemme know.

Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yS01bbcrzY

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Sick, you could probably get enough arrows this way to mimic Pit's raining arrows in Brawl. It'd be easy to follow up with a F-air/U-air or Side-B into F-air/U-air to kill upon hit-confirm. (although it'd probably just be easier to aim normally aha. Maybe surprise factor..?)

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
Surprise factor isn't entirely necessary when the opponent is already in the air. If in the air, all characters have 2 choices: Parry it or air dodge. Either use when mid-high altitude usually results in a punish. Some characters (like Fox/Falco) would be able to reflect it as well, but can leave themselves relatively vulnerable if they do not have their second jump to cancel it.

Surprise factor can be utilized via a raining arrow or a single looped arrow, as they are the quickest to pull off, and sometime can be useful on the ground when the opponent will normally shield an arrow. Still can be risky if you unconsciously prioritize guiding the arrow rather than not getting hit. =P

I will be covering all of this and much more in time when I release ep 2 of the Pit Guide, once ep 1 is finished, that is the next topic on my agenda.

Top Bottom