• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit has found the IRC *cue Link item music* Dun Dun Dun DUUUUNNNNN

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
This chat is open to ANY AND ALL MEMBERS OF SMASHBOARDS. This is not for Pit Mains strictly; rather, it is based in the Pit boards (because they're Super Special Awesome). That said, if you are acting outside of good spirits, i.e. flaming, etc. you can and will be banned from the chatroom.

WARNING: The chat is uncensored. That is all. =P

~~~The Official IRC Chatroom of the Pit Boards~~~

Chat Name: #Pit

Current Admins: FzeroX, and whoever can idle on there that I can trust

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Download mIRC (Here)

2. Create a username, then close the box that appears asking you to join a server. Also, use the trial version - don't worry, it never actually runs out ^.~

3. In the blank white box, type "/s irc.utonet.org" (without quotes).

4. Once it's done, a box should appear. Type #Pit.

5. Enjoy!

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1. Go here (http://www.pjirc.com/demo.php)

2. Put in your nick in the box. If you cant figure it out then you really need to go back to elemetary school.

3. Click chat!

4. Type "/server irc.utonet.org" then type "/join #Pit" both with no quotes

Just idle on there forever, its a place to talk like Kowns thread but easier because there is no forum lag. I know someone tried doing this earlier but I was busy then and couldn't help out. This is a place to rant, match make, rant, disscuss things.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Questions:
1: Does it cost anything?
2: Perhaps you can help guiding me there a bit more?
3: Can you answer the first 2 questions?
4: My AIM is "GoldAdmiralPit" so I wont rely on time-consuming chat so i can get in there quicker.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
"Plain and Simple"
It took me 15 minutes to get that thing right.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So because of all the talk going on about what the SBR has said about Pit. I think we should all get on this some time wendsday night and talk about the general overview of Pit and how/what we should change.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That chat place needs to be a bit more active. Because of the lack of angels there, I rarely go over there. Will it help if I find other Pits from other places?

Top Bottom