• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit FS=lame

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but Sakurai did say that they would be a near impossibility to dodge, and there would most probably be more than 30 centurians, anyway.

but looking at thatpicture made me think: are they gonna play 'ride of the valkyries' everytime he uses it?

It's Pit's Final Smash! dun dun duhdun duuuuh duuuuuh! dun duhdun duuuuh duuuuh! dun duhdun DUUUUUUH!

Rapiido

Smash Cadet
Is it just me or have the previous FS's not been as "epic" as they turned out to be? Like.. the Mario Finale, Zero Laser and Triforce Slash look amazing. Then you have little guys with wings come down and attack you. I mean WHAT was the point of having Palutena appear if she didn'tDO anything, Pit could have called them.

I was expecting sometihng like a barrage of light arrows or a tornado of feathers that he flew towards the opponents.... wow.

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
Is it just me or have the previous FS's not been as "epic" as they turned out to be? Like.. the Mario Finale, Zero Laser and Triforce Slash look amazing. Then you have little guys with wings come down and attack you. I mean WHAT was the point of having Palutena appear if she didn'tDO anything, Pit could have called them.

I was expecting sometihng like a barrage of light arrows or a tornado of feathers that he flew towards the opponents.... wow.
Pit is the captain, but it is still Palutena's army.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Its a Final Smash.. it will be strong just because its a Final Smash.. Nuff said?.. Probably not.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, in the first game, Pit has these for the last boss fight. They're worth something. I like them, it's retro.

Also, PitIcarus, I see you everywhere.

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
Well, in the first game, Pit has these for the last boss fight. They're worth something. I like them, it's retro.

Also, PitIcarus, I see you everywhere.
Actually you use them throughout the entire game everytime you reach a level final. 1-4, 2-4, 3-4.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
I'm expecting that anyone using Pit's Final Smash will be required by law to yell "omg zerg rush kekeke!!! ^_^". ...Hell, I'll do it myself if I have to.

WR3K

Smash Ace
im expecting platuna also does something atleast.... like maybe if you touch her its like the legendary bird pokemon in melee

Rune

Smash Lord
Unlike with the other FS's, Pit seems to be able to move around while it's in effect, that could be a pretty nice bonus. While you're trying your best to dodge the swarm of militant cupids, you're getting hacked to shreds by their Captain.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I cant see how people can hate this...I love it....its IMO alot better than the what Ive seen of the other smashes so far....every one else is flashy and powerful but its one attack and thats it.....Pit summons a frikin army blessed by a frikin goddess and not only that but he can move and attack while your getting ***** by the little people....IMO the best FS so far......well in overall usefulness...I do agree that people like Link have a flashier FS....

and yes DK's FS was lame.....very lame.....

Baamage

Smash Apprentice
I'm expecting that anyone using Pit's Final Smash will be required by law to yell "omg zerg rush kekeke!!! ^_^". ...Hell, I'll do it myself if I have to.
:laugh:

I think all of the final smashes are pretty equal
Just imagine Pit's FS to be like when you attack a cuccoo too many times in LoZ
Except even more deadly than normal

RWB

Smash Ace
:laugh:

I think all of the final smashes are pretty equal
Just imagine Pit's FS to be like when you attack a cuccoo too many times in LoZ
Except even more deadly than normal
Imposible! The cuccoos>>>all.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
In Kid Icarus, there were these Centurion statues (those guys were actually turned to stone by Medusa) in the dungeon/temple levels. You save them by hitting them with a hammer, they spring to life and they aid you in the boss battle. They shot arrows and one hit would take em down.

unlike some of the FS's ... this one is derived from the game.

D

Deleted member

Pit is the captain, but it is still Palutena's army.
I'll join you when hell freezes over! PALUTENA'S ARMY!!

How about a photoshopped Pit in 300?

lol.

I knew Pit would have this as a final smash, since he is their captain/general. But this does rasie an interesting assumption. Since everyone has a unique FS, what will be Zelda's, since everyone thought she would like summon Nayru or something? Heck, what about Golden Sun summons?

NukeA6

Smash Master

I don't think all characters will have mind-blowing Final Smashes. I don't expect Ice Climbers or Mr. Game and Watch to have something that's quite a sight.

I do expect Ike, Zelda, Ganondorf, and Ness to have something that would equal to Mario and Link's Final Smashes.

cooler1339

Smash Apprentice
She has some nice legs though. gotta love that final smash. I'll get hit by the guys just from not paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom