• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit edge gaurd

Kmaru

Smash Cadet
I found out that if your on a ledge and you press down then jump then WoI its the Quickest way to gain invincibility on the edge which can help you you edge gaurd almost anyone(EXCEPT SNAKE:mad:)

kupo15

Smash Hero
actually, I disagree. It isnt as fast as WoI to the ledge the first time and it is very dangerous. You can get hit before the snap and your dead. I high dont recommend doing that.

NxC

Smash Apprentice
actually, I disagree. It isnt as fast as WoI to the ledge the first time and it is very dangerous. You can get hit before the snap and your dead. I high dont recommend doing that.
WoI does increase your ledge-grab range, and if performed from the right distance, you don't have to worry about being gimped. As I'm sure you know, there is a short period of time after WoI is activated where you can take gimp-free damage and fly again afterwords.It really isn't that dangerous, as I use this method quite often myself.

NxC

Smash Apprentice
My apologies for misreading the OP. If you go away from the edge and then WoI (not down), it is a fast re-grab.

Going down is asking for trouble.

kupo15

Smash Hero
it was really hard to see it but Even if I DI correctly, I dont snap to the ledge as fast as I normally do.

Top Bottom