• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit/Dark Pit's Side B Ledge Cancel.

Reverbo

Smash Rookie
Good stuff. I could definitely see this coming in handy. Thanks!

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
Lmao no offence but I made this video a year ago.

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
Kibzu~ Kibzu~ And similiarly someone made a video of it before you, this isn't the first case people showcasing tech that is already known/discovered/founded by other people but my point is, that doesn't matter because it is good for the growth of the Pit meta as a whole, some people may have missed your vid because its old or never noticed your channel, if you read the comments, some people still did not know about this tech before Unraveled Unraveled 's vid, I think its more important to worry about sharing everything we know or have seen about Pit rather than who found what because as it is the Pit meta needs all the exposure it can get.

Unraveled

Smash Rookie
NNID
Unraveled05
Lmao no offence but I made this video a year ago.
I know, I saw your video, your video is actually the video I learned it from. But the difference between our videos is I showcased the aerial version of ledge cancel I discovered while labbing. With the aeral version you don't need to roll into the stage and gives with more room to work with. It is much faster and convenient that way.I assumed no one or most Pit mains didn't know about it since there was nothing about it. However you video did showcase the different ways to use the tech which mine didn't.

Unraveled

Smash Rookie
NNID
Unraveled05
Oh crap sorry I forgot about this. Yea I changed emails. I'll have it reuploaded soon.

Top Bottom