• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit color glitch?

Strider_123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5583-7738
The glitch: The color of the portrait doesn't match the color of the sprite in-game

Whenever im playing locally this happens and i have no clue why. I always pick red scarf pit but it switches to default pit when i go into battle. Next round i tested what would happen if i didn't manually switch it back to red scarf pit. I ended up with the default pit again. its a minor glitch but i have to switch back to red scarf when it happens. ALSO when i hover over the portrait in the character select screen it shows him as red scarf. I took a picture as proof. Happen to anyone else?

PICTURE: http://s1149.photobucket.com/user/Shikustar/media/photo25_zpsa0142417.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
It's not character specific, at least, but I'm afraid I don't know the cause. Haven't seen it in person but you're not the first to report such a glitch.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
interesting, almost as interesting as the nana popo chant in the game

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
there is popo nana chant in this game?
well under certain conditions you can get it to happen on the 3ds version.
best video I could find on it, I apologize in advance if you don't like the commentator

Last edited:

Strider_123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5583-7738
well under certain conditions you can get it to happen on the 3ds version.
best video I could find on it, I apologize in advance if you don't like the commentator
thanks and i don't mind the commentator. i don't know why people don't like him...

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
thanks and i don't mind the commentator. i don't know why people don't like him...
I prefer videos I watch on glitches to have no commentary and just include in the video discription for the context. I guess it's preferance

Strider_123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5583-7738
I prefer videos I watch on glitches to have no commentary and just include in the video discription for the context. I guess it's preferance
oh i thought you meant that because you showed that to someone else who didn't like game explain.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
ok thanks! btw if you ever want to battle me let me know! i only have the 3ds version though
unfortunate I only have the wii u version, I know some people that only have the 3ds as well on the Zelda social, so you might want to check there if you looking for some sets
also if anything at all looks wrong on the frame data feel free to post on it, I want my numbers right before all else

Last edited:

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
This happened to me in a "With Friends" match with Link too. I don't know why it happens.

Top Bottom