• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PiSToLZ Conker and Grandeza's super pwnage shop

Conker315

Smash Lord
i lost internet connections man..
i couldnt get on from thursday to sunday
so yea i been busy lately also
im sorry for the trouble but i dont think ill be able to acomplish ure sig
go ask someone at the allstar thread to do it

smaci92

Smash Lord
Here conker (your request is complete lol):

500 frames...it kept freezing photoshop :laugh:

EDIT: Sundance said the animation is really slow, so I'll make a second version that is shorter and a smaller file size.

Grandeza

Smash Master
i quit the shop. I'm just going to post in the critique topic now and enter sotw and stuff >.>Well that concludes the all star chapter in my book of swf memories.

True Ice

Smash Cadet
A samus for the Samus

Image: Dark Samus kind of like my sig with an eclipse in the back with samus surrounded by snakes (viper)

Text: Viper on one side and Trice on the other (left/right, or top/bottom, corners or whatever you think looks good)

Colors: I want the artist to be creative, have at it

Size: as big as you want. if at all possible I would like a matching sig and avi

Maker: Any, I just want an amazing sig and everyone seems to be capable of that

Thank you very much. I will gladly tell everyone where I got the amazing work done.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
pistolz i like your work can you make me a sig?

image: http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/Wii/13179_luigi_karate_master.jpg(just the luigi i didnt find any good karate luigi)

style: noting in particular i want a recoloring though can you make him all white and replace the L with a red dot?

size: whatever works for you

text: mastah pompi wherever you think it looks cooler, and your name somewhere on it

marker: whatever works for you

thnx in advance im really looking forward to this

Top Bottom