• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Bomb Trick

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
Forgive me if this has already been posted because i usually play as samus and i never post in this thread, but my friend and i were playing smash except I was playing as fox and he was link we had no idea that this would happen, but this is how it works.

1. someone has to be fox/falco or even mario/doc but i haven't tried it with them
2. go into hyrule temple
3. go to the platform at the bottom of the level, not that little island in the corner but the one to the left of it.
4. make link stand on the green terrain and fox/falco on the grey floring.
5. have Link throw a bomb at fox and have fox reflect it back at you, then you must catch the bomb and throw it back at fox. keep doing this until the bomb is about to explode, then you should see the bomb become huge and bright pink. once this happens catch it but don't throw it back at the fox/falco, instead hold it for a second and it will turn back to the orriginal size. you have only a second to marvel at the fact that you have a pink bomb and then it will explode.

once again forgive me if this has already come up. please don't -rep me!

drago980

Smash Apprentice
its not a trick its a glitch(whatever you call it) you can also do this glitch elswhere.have link and falco both on hyrule. the place where player 1 starts off, theres some stairs a couple feet away. have link stand there. have falco stand a a couplke inches away. and yeah just basically do what yorpy said.

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
i think you just posted that so you could get a higher post count, you just re-stated everything i said.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha yeah, I've seen this before on Youtube. It's kinda neat though.

Paper Luigi II

Smash Cadet
My friends and I did that a long *** time ago. We were thinking of recording it, and at the time, we probably would have been the first ones.

Oh well.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Well, it like freezes the bomb or something, because if you watch it as it is about to explode, you will see that it pulses, and that is what the reflector (for some strange reason) is freezing the bomb at....

Metà

Smash Master
The reason this happens is because reflectors (like the Shine or the cape) make the projectile go further or stay out longer, in the case of turnips and Link's bombs. By making it stay out longer, it makes the animation take longer each time it gets reflected, so it seems like it's just pink, but I'm pretty sure it won't stay like that forever. It'll probably eventually explode, but I've never tried it.

*_*

Top Bottom