• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pimp My Pokemon~ a Pokemon hacking thread. ~Stop asking for pokemon. Thread closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandalore

Smash Apprentice
-[Pokemon] Lucario
-[Nickname] Anubis
-[Hold Item] None
-[Level] 42
-[Nature] Modest
-[Gender] Male
-[Shiny] Shiny
-[Pokerus~Infected/Pokerus/Cured/Neither] Neither
-[Ability] Inner Focus
-[IVs] Max 31 for all
-[EVs] 252 Sp. Atk., 252 Speed
-[Move set]
-<Move1> Aura Sphere
-<Move2> Focus Blast
-<Move3> Flash Cannon
-<Move4> Shadow Ball
-[Met at Level] (Egg hatched pokemon will ALWAYS be lvl 1)
-[Location Met] (N/A for Egg hatched pokemon)
-[Date Met] June 2nd

-[Pokemon] Cyndaquil
-[Nickname] Ragnarok
-[Hold Item]
-[Level] 6
-[Nature] Modest
-[Gender] Female
-[Shiny] Not shiny
-[Pokerus~Infected/Pokerus/Cured/Neither] Infected
-[Ability] Blaze
-[IVs] Max 31 for all
-[EVs] 252 HP, 252 Speed
-[Move set]
-<Move1> Tackle
-<Move2> Leer
-<Move3> Smoke Screen
-<Move4>
-[Date Met] December 4

-[Pokemon] Gardevoir
-[Nickname]
-[Hold Item]
-[Level] 63
-[Nature] Timid
-[Gender] Female
-[Shiny] Not shiny
-[Pokerus~Infected/Pokerus/Cured/Neither] Cured
-[Ability] Trace
-[IVs] Max 31 for all
-[EVs] 252 def., 252 sp. atk
-[Move set]
-<Move1> Psychic
-<Move2> Hypnosis
-<Move3> Dream Eater
-<Move4> Thunderbolt
-[Date Met] 10th December

-[Pokemon] Palkia
-[Nickname]
-[Hold Item] Lustrous Orb
-[Level] 47
-[Nature] Modest
-[Gender] Genderless
-[Shiny] Not shiny
-[Pokerus~Infected/Pokerus/Cured/Neither] Neither
-[Ability] Pressure
-[IVs] Max 31 for all
-[EVs]HP /ATK /DEF /SpATK /SpDEF/ SPD
-[Move set]
-<Move1>Spacial Rend
-<Move2>Dragon Claw
-<Move3>Water Pulse
-<Move4>Dragonbreath
-[Met at Level] 47
-[Location Met] Spear Pillar
-[Date Met] 18th August

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
08-16-2007.
That's when I requested.
It's 10-01-2007 now.

What's the hold up?
Slick, your pokemon have been done since september 11th. All pokemon that were requested before that date have been done. Flamestar has them, so PM him. Though he's hardly ever on so good luck with that.

New requests will probably be done this weekend, since I have monday and tuesday off from school.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Slick, your pokemon have been done since september 11th. All pokemon that were requested before that date have been done. Flamestar has them, so PM him. Though he's hardly ever on so good luck with that.

New requests will probably be done this weekend, since I have monday and tuesday off from school.
does new requests mean mine? just wondering.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord

Do you mean before the batch that was on 9/11 or the actual date? Because I believe I requested on 9/10 at near midnight (lol), right after you said you were done, so I assume that my order was not part of the 9/11 batch. Well thanks either way :]

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Do you mean before the batch that was on 9/11 or the actual date? Because I believe I requested on 9/10 at near midnight (lol), right after you said you were done, so I assume that my order was not part of the 9/11 batch. Well thanks either way :]
Well I posted as soon as I was done with requests (which was around 12:30am EST on the 11th) so if you requested after that post then no, I have still to get to yours.

edit: I just checked and sure enough both you and Terywij are new requests. Just wait till this weekend and I should be done with them.

I know this might be taking a while, but work has been keeping Flamestar busy and school has been keeping me tied up. I'll have time this weekend but I haven't talked to Flamestar lately so I can't speak for him.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Well I posted as soon as I was done with requests (which was around 12:30am EST on the 11th) so if you requested after that post then no, I have still to get to yours.

edit: I just checked and sure enough both you and Terywij are new requests. Just wait till this weekend and I should be done with them.

I know this might be taking a while, but work has been keeping Flamestar busy and school has been keeping me tied up. I'll have time this weekend but I haven't talked to Flamestar lately so I can't speak for him.
Thanks a lot :]

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

Ok thanks aryman. :)

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Alright guys, as the title says, please do not post any new requests, as they will not be done.

This thread has run its course, and Flamestar and I will not be doing any more hacking for various reasons. We do not have the time, and we don't get anything in return. Also I'm quitting Pokemon in general, so I really can't be hacking any either.

As for all pending requests, I'm working on them now, but they might not be done for another week. That's just how it is. I'll try to PM people as to when they are ready.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Alright guys, as the title says, please do not post any new requests, as they will not be done.

This thread has run its course, and Flamestar and I will not be doing any more hacking for various reasons. We do not have the time, and we don't get anything in return. Also I'm quitting Pokemon in general, so I really can't be hacking any either.

As for all pending requests, I'm working on them now, but they might not be done for another week. That's just how it is. I'll try to PM people as to when they are ready.
Sorry to hear that, but thanks for taking your time and doing this for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom