• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pikmin

Status
Not open for further replies.

emileharpelle

Smash Rookie
Here are my pikmin 3 ideas
Olimar and friends go back his home when his company builds a space station over the pikmin planet so you have a place to go after you look for more things to sell and new pikmin when you go back. You go to the space station to sleep buy items for your space ship and space suite. Every day you can bring down 3 onions to the planet. But you can have any color pikmin if you yous a candy pop flower.

I also think there should

green

light blue

black

brown

There should also be candy pop flowers that give your pikmin
carnivores flowers(eats bad guys), tulips (stronger then flower pikmin and plant seeds when they die) and no flowers (makes spikes that hurts bad guys) ;)

:mad::dizzy::(:):chuckle::urg::p:ohwell::embarrass:laugh::bee:;):confused::lick::psycho:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
If you wern't aware, videogame specifics belong in the Light House room.

And welcome to the Forums, by the way.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
And banned.

You made two exact threads on Pikmin which were closed, why do you think this would not be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom