• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin uses!!

Afro Joe

Smash Rookie
From what i have seen, Pikmin have differnt uses so i decided to see if any one who has the game can tell me if this is true:

Blue:levels with lots of water and throwing

Yellow:long range based attacks and immune to electricity

Red:all around throwing,attacketc. and immune to fire

White: THROWING. do about 50% damage per white

Purple: attacking and smashing

L 17

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure the blue pikmin have almost a hookshot effect with grabs, but other than that the rest looks about right.

Milk

Smash Rookie
I sure that the white pikmin are the weakest but they go the furtherest when it comes to grabbing. The blue pikmin have more a stronger resistance I notice to attacks making them last longer. Yellow has a immunity to electric attacks while the red is for fire. You pretty much got the rest down.

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
From what i have seen, Pikmin have differnt uses so i decided to see if any one who has the game can tell me if this is true:

Blue:levels with lots of water and throwing

Yellow:long range based attacks

Red:all around throwing,attack etc.

White: THROWING. do about 50% damage per white

Purple: attacking and smashing

Just to tell you this is unproven but from what ive seen looks right.
all of this information has already been proven like a million times already plz read the other post b4 posting

Oceanborn

Smash Journeyman
To be more specific, there's a guide by Echo in the sticky. Always remember that if you have a question, ask yourself if the question would have been already asked by another person before posting. Common questions like these, as NYHustler commented, would have already been asked and talked about countless times.

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
THIS TOPIC NEEDS TO BE CLOSED!!!

its like 50 of these topic already and if somebody wanted a simple explaination go to the Dojo site even thou i have no idea why anybody couldnt go to echos guide:(

*TOPIC CLOSED*

Top Bottom