• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin Statistics

PlayaFritz

Smash Apprentice
As most of us now know, the color of the pikmin gives it different aspects in comparison to the others. So far I have only seen this difference in smash attacks, arials, and being thrown. For example, when thrown, yellow pikmin are more lofty, whites are faster and fly farther, and purples have knockdown whilst they don't travel as far. With smashed and arials, it seems like and exact element is added, such as reds having fire, yellow electricity, ect.
Though, I am sure there are other things that I'm noticing with some Pikmin, That is why I'm posing the question: What are the exact statistics depending on each color used? I think knowing this would be very helpful, and give much strategy in a competitive environment. Thx in advance.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Check my guide. It's stickied and it has all of the information you need. Please try to check it and the other topics before creating new ones.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Check my guide. It's stickied and it has all of the information you need. Please try to check it and the other topics before creating new ones.
Actually, it's not. You just have a general description of each Pikmin - it doesn't take too long to figure out after playing which ones fly farther than others. What he's asking for is exact #s and such - something I'm also very curious in too.

Baamage

Smash Apprentice
Also, in the guide there is no listing of how much damage each pikmin does while Latched.

TrueRedemption

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, damage, HP, attributes, range, speed, i'm not sure what else you guys could be asking for as far as pikmin data goes, it may not all be in the first pikmin attributes section, but its all there in the guide. I at least like the way the guide is organized, I feel like putting the damage all in one spot is better than in each color section and then having to compare. Only thing echo's guide doesn't have about pikmin is what a flower does that a leaf doesn't, but the impressive list of everything it doesn't do pretty much insures its not something too important that hasn't been found. Gotta go with Echo here, just check the guide, read the whole thing, you'll find most of all we know about Olimar there, especially since its still being worked on / updated every few days.

-True

Top Bottom