• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin Stage: Olimar Size Problem

NessFan2

Smash Cadet
Ok, as most of us should know, Olimar is the size of a quarter in his games. Since his size has been jacked up so he could be seen, will any Pikmin stages be small like real Olimar, or level with his new size? Does that mean everyone would be small?

Anyone willing to share there ideas?

Magnacor

Smash Ace
They will most likely look like how they look in the game. From the point of view of the camera. I doubt that they'd make a level where you couldn't actually see anything.

VZERO

Smash Cadet
i think the stage would be revamped so every chracter can fight in the stage normally

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I'm relly sorry OP but this is kinda stupid.

They would make the stage, here's the kicker, stage sized! In a game with foxes with blasters and Fighting Italian Plumbers i don't think the size matter well really matters.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
Look at the size of The great fox in the games and in Smash Bros. Does Fox look like hell fit in that control room.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Let's keep in mind, Kirby is only eight inches tall, and yet Whispy Woods is bigger than everyone. Maybe it would be like that - only everyone shrinks?

But like it's been said, in Smash, size doesn't matter. Everyone is just a trophy.

Ok, as most of us should know, Olimar is the size of a quarter in his games. Since his size has been jacked up so he could be seen, will any Pikmin stages be small like real Olimar, or level with his new size? Does that mean everyone would be small?

Anyone willing to share there ideas?
What do you think...

kuroi-furan

Smash Rookie
When I think about it, you remember the opening in n64 ssb, there was a real life (kinda) sized hand (master hand) think about it. There was a desk, and dk was slightly smaller than master hand. Now the trophies aren't that big, around 6-8 inches tall i imagine (the taller ones). Now we have seen zelda been turned into a barbie life size doll in sse. She is as tall as her trophy. Which would mean she is around 6 inches tall (ssbb ingame). Everythings been shrunk down (except olimar and pikmin for that matter).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E8oNcQ1Gb6E

Top Bottom