• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin & Olimar: Post Your Color Swaps, Alternate Costumes, Ideas, & Fun Pics Here!!

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Olimar looks amazing. Look how much details go into his pockets and astronaut suit. Plus his shoes are so snappy. Yes, I said snappy.

Anyway, I made this thread in hoping people would post their photoshop pictures, or well, any pictures of Captain Olimar's color swaps/alternative costumes (just for showing off for fun), right here.

Since we are sharing color swaps, you guys can also post fun pictures involving the Pikmin and Olimar here, saving room so we don't have to make another thread. Anything funny or cool, just post it here.

I'll try to make and find absolutely amazing pictures of the Pikmin and Olimar and post them here too soon.

*What do you guys think he will get beside the regular red, green, and blue attire?
ANSWER: A bright yellow with dark brown with a foggy helemt & A silver "real astronaut" suit

*Do you think the Pikmin also get new colors like the PK Trainer's pokemon? (Probably not, it would be confusing in battle, but still you can debate against me or agree with me and explain why.)
ANSWER: It appears that even their leaves don't change. So only Olimar has the option to appear in different color attire.

*Should Olimar get a "dark" form or a form that makes him look like Louie in some ways?
ANSWER: All of Olimar's color swaps have been shown and his blue suit is the closest to looking like Louie. He does indeed have a "dark" colored suit too, which is the one that looks like his glass helmet is smoggy.

*These pictures are courtesy of the amazing work of PEACHYprincess:

*These pictures are courtesy of the amazing work of BHLMRO:

*This picture is courtesy of the amazing work of The Noob Legend:

*Montage of Fun Picture Comments:

What are you staring at? Yeah, we're in the game. Got a problem?!

Wee!! We're back in space! Its a bit hot here though.

The yellow is wondering who the heck is that in the funny red hat, while the other two are having a little bit of fun while waiting to be used by Olimar.

Diddy Kong says, "No way. Your in Brawl!" Olimar says, "Way!!" Diddy Kong says "Awesome!! We're newcomers together!" I guess monkey sees, monkey do. The Pikmin are completely lost now looking at how Mario has gotten really hairy.

Yeah. I'm free!!

Too hot for you huh?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Help! I'm gone with the wind. Where's Kirby or Jigglypuff when you need them blowhearts.

...doh!...

Skippity doo dah, skippity eh. My 'ol my what a wonderful day. Plenty of sunshine, plenty of day. Skippity doo dah, skippity eh.

Follow the leader, the leader, the leader. Follow the leader, wherever he may go...right?

In memory of their valiant efforts. They sort of look like a blend between Christmas lights and cute polturgeists. May their spirits rest in peace. *Moment of silence*

Pikmin gang bang. Olimar's the pimp. The only straight one here is the lonely red guy in the corner. Poor Diddy's getting Pikminned.

Captain Olimar as Tarzan!

Its time to disco everyone!!

This is the ULTIMATE Pikmin orgy of the millenium.

Mother Nature has never looked better. Look at the can on the floor and the mutated thing in the background. She sure has done nice on this planet with it combination of a post-apocalyptic world with radioactive animals and plants that are alive with a human dump site that has been filled with nice swamps and forests. :D

Mario threw a pellet. Yeah, now lets hope it gets him an assist trophy with boobs.

The sky is falling here!! Rain, rain, go away, come again another day.

King Dedede: What are you staring at? Don't you know who I am?!
Mario and Samus: Boy is he stupid.
Bulborb: Uh...like der...Ooh, shiny...it looks fat and edible too..Just my luck...yummm...

King Dedede: Here I come. Stomp stomp stomp!!
Bulborb: Free service, sweet!!

Shadow Ball!! I killed Mewtwo and stoled his powers before coming here. :laugh:

Ooh. My rocket's here. Time to come back tomorrow when I'm not so tired. END OF DAY!! Later bi-atches!!

King Dedede: Come back here!! DO YOU KNOW WHO THE **** I AM?!!
Kirby: Uh...Bye!! *Kirby Wave*

I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky!

Bulborb: Ooh, shiny...I'm hungry! Ooh, a sitting duck and a pink marshmellow...*drooling*

Olimar: CRASH!!... Lets do that again. I got to lose my Asian eyes for a second.
King Dedede: What the fu-k!!
Kirby: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Pikmin & Olimar: Hopscotch is fun. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

You want a piece of me you hairy ****** and you pretty boy in drag?! Come and get some!! You better run away you douche bag of a penguin. Yeah, you better not be back for more or else I'll stuff you more than last Thanksgiving's turkey!!

Ness: Eat my shoe.
Olimar: Ewww. Gross, I'd rather eat this pikmin next to me!!
Blue Pikmin: ...WHAT???!!!...

Olimar: Ahhhhhhh!! I'm so hot that I'm on fire.
Red Pikmin: Sure you are boss. Yeah!! We're free. Ness is our hero!!

Get away from me! I have a wife and kids. Don't *** **** me!! Here, take this monkey and his balls. Oh no, she's going to make me suck it. Ahhh!! I don't want to do oral. I LIKE getting the blowjob!! RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Dedede: Come to Santa and his huge hammer!!
Pikmin & Olimar: Ummm...
Tom Nook & Wallace in the Background: Ooh, what'cha get us Santa? Its cool, we like surprises. We remember that unexpected hammer you gave us last year. ;)

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! This is fun!!

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Besides his outfit color I'd like to see the tip of his antenna some color besides pink, I doubt it will just be his suit that changesm maybe his nose too? lol.

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
Also, I wonder if the Pikmin's colors will change depending on the color swap. Probably not.

Vadorojo

Smash Apprentice
The Pikmin shouldn't swap colors and I don't think they will. Their colors are essential to their identities and roles in the game, so it wouldn't make sense (even for Brawl) to have a Green or Black Pikmin running around. Since they're so integrated into Olimar's attacks, only Olimar will have to swap colors. And yes, as you pointed out, he looks studly.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Okay. We have this thread starting. Awesome. Anyway, for Olimar's blue color swap, I think they will use some forms of Louie in his attire. Look below:

In my view, Sakurai changed the color of the light at the end of Olimar's antenna into blue and make the suit have a bluish tint, kind of like Pit's blue color swap. It would be cool seeing him have a blue backpack too, but I guess that would be asking for too much.

Also, I just noticed the gloves. Look how realistic Olimar's red gloves look in the picture in my first post and the picture above this sentence.

courte

Smash Lord
you both made the thread on the same day, but i'll come hear because you seem sad :tear:

i really hope thats a brown skinned yellow olimar!!

if giving him a blue backpack is too much, why did he make Red Olimar's white??

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Thank you. I wasn't being sad. I just made it an hour earlier and its marked with the check as official from the Moderators.

Anyway, for the picture above: He has his original beige color suit and then his alternate color swaps are a red jumpsuit, a yellow attire with smoke covering his face (assuming this is his "dark form" for now), and a cool silver looking one that looks like a real astronaut suit (in color anyway).

We only have green and blue left. Anyone who has free time and photoshop, you can post fun colors as well as the possible green and blue suit Olimar will have right here in this thread or the other if you wish.

Also, if you guys want me to put your pictures on the front page, ask me. I will do it and tell everyone with big letters your contribution(s) to this thread.

*Olimar's backpacks are all different colored. So we will be likely to see Olimar have a blue backpack in memory of Louie. His red suit has a white backpack. His silver suit gives us a "futuristic" silver backpack. And his yellow suit gives us the impression its a yellow blasterpack.

courte

Smash Lord
i had a dream that there are two new team colors... Light and Dark, although not everyone had comepletely dark colors... it was usually like just yellow for a few, yellow and black for others, and just dark/black for even fewer... hope olimar is at least in the yellow and black category... i had another dream but i don't even care to remember

Doopliss_Swe

Smash Journeyman
How the hell... did you DO THAT?
I must know.

Yet, near the neck it is rather distorted.
Yeah, maybe a little :p

I first made a shape of his head, then I removed eyes and ear, I cloned the color of Olimars head inte the shape, and placed the eyes and ear like i wanted them.

It was quite easy...

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
This is just a little joke, lol

olimar - ZOMG EFFING GREEN PIKMIN!
Blue pikmin - so odd! *tilts head sideways*
Yellow - AHH! *throws arms in air*
Olimar - GET IT! *points finger*
green - NOOOOOES!

i had to do it lol!:laugh:

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
This is just a little joke, lol

olimar - ZOMG EFFING GREEN PIKMIN!
Blue pikmin - so odd! *tilts head sideways*
Yellow - AHH! *throws arms in air*
Olimar - GET IT! *points finger*
green - NOOOOOES!

i had to do it lol!:laugh:
the sad thing is,

i can COMPLETELY see him doing that.

:laugh:

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
And it would hint to pikmin 3, which would be great!

OH! here is my REAL recolor
and before you start freakin' out on me, i KNOW that oxygen is poisonous to olimar, but just go with me on this, lol

NO HELMET OLIMAR! ZOMG NO WAY! XD:laugh:

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH what happens if kirby does swallow a pikmin/Olimar will the pikmin follow him.. if kirbs swallowed pikmin!

Top Bottom