• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin in Water

IllidR

Smash Champion
They most likely will die, unless Sakurai decides to allow all Pikmin to swim. The only thing that gives me hope for Pikmin being able to survive in water is that Sakurai did not make the blue Pikmin water resistant, so if it's not specific for the blue Pikmin all of them might be able to survive... or none.

AlbinoMonk

Smash Cadet
What about F.L.U.D.D and water gun too? Will those kill pikmin even though they deal no damage?

My guess is that they didn't put the element of "water" into the lakes and the knockback-only moves. Squirtle's water moves most likely will kill all but the blue ones, but I think they'll all be ok drowning :)

fouxs2

Smash Cadet
Water does not affect the Pikmin in this game, or else Sakurai would mention water resistance to the blue Pikmin.

Top Bottom