• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PikaMail Finder (IM Addresses)

Azelf

Smash Cadet
+ PIKAMAIL FINDER +​

Apparently, the listing for Pikachu users only lists regions and not instant messenger addresses. I figured that those Pikachu users who would like to chat and meet other Pikachu users can add their instant messenger addresses here. More categories will be added as needed. If you use multiple accounts, tell me your preferred one so that I may highlight it. It is highly reccomended not to post your full MSN address here, considering they end the same (@hotmail.com), and to use a different MSN address for email then you do for public instant messaging, as the email accounts can be targeted by spammers.

AIM -
Azelf ... Fenniicus
pikachun00b7 ... pikachun00b7

MSN -
Azelf ... theaugurey

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Bottom of the second post!

*Edit*
****, tope wont let us spam or do any irrelevent things. So let us share Aim scree names here, so we can spam about teh Pikachu on different intarnets!
SWF name- AIM -name

List:
pikachun00b7- pikachun00b7
Anyway, my AIM is pikachun00b7 Can you guess why?

Azelf

Smash Cadet
OH. I thought that was a joke, considering that there was no other items on the list and that previously you were talking about adding Pikachu to a God tier. As an added note on the same idea as the Spearow thing, if Mew was a playable character, there would be one tier dominated by Mewtwo. Everything else except for Mew would be his *****.

Anime Pikachu < Anime Mewtwo, nuff said.

... For the love of the
Mewtwo
God, why does my signature keep disappearing and reappearing randomly!?

Top Bottom