• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu's hats

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Since when does pikachu need hats, instead of different colours like everyone else?
Here are my poorly-recoloured thoughts:

Here we have normal pika, shiny, a recolour based on marill, pachirisu, charmander (because shiny isn't red enough), and chikorita (because there aren't much cute green pokemon).
[Insert obligatory "Why can't we have both?" gif]

Btw, Pachirisu Pika should be entirely white with blue tips of the ears (look at the Marill one) and a blue base of the tail (already there.) Maybe keep it's cheeks blue too just to keep a simpler color palette.

Come to think of it, an albino Pikachu would be ****ing awesome in Smash.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Blue goggles and Red hat Pikachu's confirmed.

Last edited:

CosmicGlitch

Smash Apprentice
there is a game coming out in 2015 that stars a blue talking pikachu its suppose to be some sort of detective game? idk what the whole deal with it is but maybe we will get a new blue alt, this will take away pichus goggles though

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
well so much for my sunglasses idea, but hes got ethans hat thats pretty cool
He got sunglasses but he ain't using them right. Just like Captain Falcon and his gun.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
He got sunglasses but he ain't using them right. Just like Captain Falcon and his gun.
No he doesn't you may have been confusing the goggles for sunglasses

Edit: oh sorry hadn't realized the last hat had sunglasses on it I've made a fool myself

Last edited:

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
I absolutely love Pikachu's choices of hats in this game. xD So adorable!

That fighter headband is just so sweet! Though that idea of an albino Pikachu could have been neat too!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I find myself using the red headband most of the time. Much better choices in this game than in Brawl.

Last edited:

Roll-Spamming-Peasant

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MontyRattata
Geez, what a bump!

Anyway, I've been using the "Red" hat for two reasons: 1. My Ds uses my GT for most things "RED" 2. It changes Pikachu's fur color to that of his Shiny. (The ChoiceBand one sorta does the shiny thing too, but i think the hat is closer, Band is too orange)

iVoltage

$5.99 Abuser
I use the "headband" which is the item choice band. I played competitive pokemon and pikachu using that item is both adorable and ridiculous. I really hate the green pikachu tho, its so ugly :025:

Top Bottom