• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu tilts into Aerial game

Insightful

Smash Cadet
When I up tilt and I see a character glowing, is that when I'm supposed to go for the combo? As they're glowing? Or before they're glowing? Because I can't seem to connect an uptilt to a Bair and my Fair's are kinda shaky.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Define "glowing".
Anyway, you'll know a character is in hitstun when they leave a trail of smoke behind them, so that's when you want to follow up with your aerials (of course, following their DI is also important).

Insightful

Smash Cadet
Define "glowing".
Anyway, you'll know a character is in hitstun when they leave a trail of smoke behind them, so that's when you want to follow up with your aerials (of course, following their DI is also important).
Glowing like.. They have a white flash for 2 seconds

hell-dew

Smash Apprentice
learn how to buffer your moves before a move ends you can input the next attack before the move actually ends.

Top Bottom