• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Tech Vid woop woop

Anther

Smash Champion
Anyways, I just so happened to have a digital camera and a copy of smash at the same time, and I think this vid was entertaining enough to upload. It's basically my Pika dancing around like it's on crack or whatever.

I'm actually going to attend another tourney this weekend so if I don't get some matches recorded I'll kill myself. (I dunno, it's always very awkward for me to ask someone if I can whip out the camera >_> ) But yeah, Enjoy. Few more self destructs than normal, but yall will get the idea.

Hopefully the quality isn't too bad :B
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abWWp6QIxno

NeeQueoHH

Smash Apprentice
quick attack to ledge to reverse uair was cool haha. lykd the combos, but lyk it being computer made me go 'ehh', but theres nuthing rong with that. id love to see more =D

Anther

Smash Champion
Thanks Yall ^__^. I get camera shy around competition... so... yeah... hopefully soon I'll just turn the camera on while its hidden behind my controller or something. >_>
Pika's so fun on less technical foxes/falcons. not so much on the good foxes...

Dunno, anyone else that plays Pika and Fox a lot think that the way Pika moves is so much more sexier :9???

Anther

Smash Champion
Last one I went to placed 7th out of 30 in singles using Pikachu/Pichu... 5th in Doubles.
Good Marths are a prob. foward+B is the only option you have, and it gets predictable =p

SatanX

Smash Apprentice
Last one I went to placed 7th out of 30 in singles using Pikachu/Pichu... 5th in Doubles.
Good Marths are a prob. foward+B is the only option you have, and it gets predictable =p
nice! i too place in tha single digits in tournaments

Top Bottom