• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Quick Attack

tyhiggz

Smash Apprentice
Wow. I have never seen that before. I'd ignore it, and I will ignore it. There's no way that one can consistently do that, especially due to the fact that it's a freak occurrence.
That is unless some one wants to spend a significant amount of time testing it...

The Star King

Smash Hero
^gud 1

Maybe one day I'll see this fabled double vertical quick attack in a real match

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
i remember trying this... its really hard.
you have to barely pushup on the stick to imput the 1st then return to neutral then up again.
i can do it but 1/60 about lol

The Star King

Smash Hero
I was about to go make my range 60 to see if that would allow me to do it consistently (on keyboard), but then I realized range is in %

Does anybody know what value 100% gives, so I can calculate what % to use to get 60?

Sangoku

Smash Master
Maximum is 128. You'll therefore need to set your range at 46.875 percent, which is not possible to my knowledge. Of course, 47 doesn't allow for the double vertical UpB, it would have been too easy. No legal way that I know of lol.

Actually there is: Mupen doesn't express range in percentage, but in absolute value (0-128), therefore you could set it to 60 there. Now the hardest part is to make people use Mupen64k if you want to show of online. Oh and you can only upb vertically, once or twice. Except on the ground, you can go left or right once, I don't get why.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Um what do you mean Mupen? It uses plugins like PJ64k, so it's the same if you're using the same plugin.

And I just want to see it in action. Don't really want to show off online because people would be like "oh em jee Stork King uses macros herp derp" and shun me forever like people do to players they suspect of DI macros

Sangoku

Smash Master
Lol I was kidding about the show off part. Well in fact you're right, it's the TAS input plugin that allows you to change the range in absolute value. I would have streamed it if you were interested but livestream doesn't work anymore in China.

Or I can show you online, either p2p (if you can host) or server. Or I could send you the precious plugin... Tell me what you prefer.

Top Bottom