• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu QAC on Umbra Clock Tower Omega

H4RM0NY

Smash Rookie
I just discovered something useful for use at tournaments that allow Omega Stages. On Umbra Clock Tower Omega, you can QAC into the stage. Strangely enough, this doesn't appear to work on the normal stage.

Shady Shaymin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-3217-2048
That's so odd. It might have to do with the fact that there's a little indent surrounding the actual clock in the tower. You would think this would be removed for the omega version? Very interesting. I can't wait to be counter picked to final destination, then play dumb and ask if I can go omega for fun, and just go ham with qacs on umbra

H4RM0NY

Smash Rookie
Actually, it works any direction, anywhere on the stage. Not just near the near/on the clock. And it WILL be so fun messing with everyone by picking that stage!

H4RM0NY

Smash Rookie
Yup. If only there was a way to get Umbra Clock Tower every time in For Glory...

H4RM0NY

Smash Rookie
That awkward moment when you find out something before Esam, try to contact him via the YouTube comment section and Smashboards, and he doesn't notice your comment. Then, he posts a video about it, causing you to get all excited, thinking he noticed you, and then realize he read someone's Twitter post before he read your YouTube comment, and the other guy gets credited. Heh heh heh. That's the story of my life.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RcWTSbCsN0o

The_Devious

Smash Apprentice
NNID
The_devious97
yeah i saw your comment before esam uploaded the video. best thing is that this is safe because it's part of a stage that was introduced in the last patch

Chatmanm

Smash Rookie
I have been able to recreate this on normal UCT, but only on the center of the stage.

Nijp

Smash Rookie
FYI You can QAC on omega peach castle and omega hyrule temple (the 64 one) on the 3ds version. Away from the sign on peach's castle and to the right on hyrule temple. Umbra is the only omega stage you can QAC on in WII U version

Top Bottom