• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu player needing help.

Flamesamurai

Smash Rookie
Hello im flamesamurai i have learned that i am innately good with pikachu.
I would like tips on how too use him without useing technical things because i cant do a wavedash or anything like it.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
without using technical things???

hmm...

that's like heating up food in a microwave that's not plugged in.

anyways...

read the stickied guide on pika around here.

it's not the most up-to-date, but that really wont matter seeing that you don't want to be technical.

if you have any specific questions that aren't covered in any of the guides then feel free to ask. check the other threads out first though

Pikamew

Smash Rookie
wavedashing is actually kind of easy. Coming from someone who can't do 3/4 of the technical things yet, that's saying something. Took me about an hour to learn the wavedash, and I haven't really put it to good use.

WtfNoobSauce

Smash Rookie
Pikachu's UpSmash (i call it Tail Up attack) is an awesome move. It can KO some characters at around 60-70%.
If u hit someone with up smash and there not KOed you can use Thunder to send your opponent even higher sometimes KOing him/her

i dont know if that is useful of anything but thats one of my combos lol

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
I find it easier sometimes to jump, Uair, double jump, uair again and then thunder. Mind you, you have to use the end of the tail so they go up, and not forward.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
I know you do not want advice with technical ideas but I would say learn how to L-cancel and wavedash. This will improve your game greatly.

Top Bottom