• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu MU

MJfan725

Smash Apprentice
This might seem weird as its supposed to be really good for Sheik but Im just wondering what do in the neutral, combo game and stage CP.

Seal

Smash Journeyman
I don't know much about the neutral in this MU, but for combos, you can chaingrab pikachu for a bit and if they try to use ambiguous DI, you can go for a tipper upsmash. Ftilt combos into pretty much any aerial as always, dtilt works better at higher percents, you can also down throw into an aerial at higher percents too. Most of your basic sheik combos will work on pikachu. As for stage picks, avoid FD and FoD, go for Yoshi's and Battlefield.

By the way, nice profile picture.

MJfan725

Smash Apprentice
Thanks lol V/\

The combos are basically what i assumed, but for the stages I get what you're saying about fd fod yoshis and bf but what about dreamland and pokemon?

For MUs i dont know usually i sit back and ftilt/ needle camp. This seems good vs pika because of ftilt leading to combos but is it actually practical?

Also if anyone could point me to any good sets (although im not really preparing for anyone of axes skill level lol) that would be great

Seal

Smash Journeyman
This is one of the most dominating and fun to watch videos of the sheik vs pikachu matchup. Sorry that there won't be many videos of pikachu other than axe because pikachu is a pretty uncommon main.

MJfan725

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, the only other notable one is DJ Nintendo's pocket pick.

MJfan725

Smash Apprentice
I just remembered what I was forgetting to ask. What range can pikachu CC most attacks? Also when can sheik CC most of pikas attacks?

Last edited:
Top Bottom