• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu is nuts (0-death vid on computer fox)

Browny

Smash Hater
lol, i do that vs the CPU too :p although i like to do it vs lvl 9 snake and attempt to 5 stock him without taking a single %.

its as easy as grab, dthrow CG till about 40, fthrow CG to push him to the edge, one more dthrow on the edge, hit him with fsmash instantly out of the CG, and thunder him as he flies over the top on cypher. the CPU falls for it EVERY time. my record is 5 stock only taking 14 % from one snake jab combo :)

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
lol, i do that vs the CPU too :p although i like to do it vs lvl 9 snake and attempt to 5 stock him without taking a single %.

its as easy as grab, dthrow CG till about 40, fthrow CG to push him to the edge, one more dthrow on the edge, hit him with fsmash instantly out of the CG, and thunder him as he flies over the top on cypher. the CPU falls for it EVERY time. my record is 5 stock only taking 14 % from one snake jab combo :)
This video has absolutely nothing to do with how good you are, it was just a cool looking combo I landed on a CPU.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
...I suppose I'm not posting anymore stuff on this site. People can never just comment. Its always about how its not that good and how they are better than me. I just posted it up cause it looked cool and showed some interesting brawl footage.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Maybe it's just the Pikachu forums, others don't always have this many downers. I thought it was cool, thunder > footstool jump was a very nice touch =P

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
"In Soviet Russia, Rat steps on you!" was exactly what went through my mind with that footstool. Simply Awesome.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Either that was luck, or your extremely skilled. Either way it was nice.
Its probably somewhere in between. I'm not incredible, but I tried to do it anyway. I wish I could plan stuff like that, it would be crazy.

Vro

Smash Lord
just glad you know the difference between "combos" on computers and reality. =/

Top Bottom