• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Combo Video [Attempt]

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
I dunno if these are even considered good but take a look! Let me know what you think! Subscribe if you wish to support us!

Last edited:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Pretty much all of these were escapable and wouldn't have happened against a human opponent who knew how to tech/VI properly.

It was entertaining but to try to pass this as a combo video is a bit misleading.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Well it's good, but I'm pretty sure a lot of these wouldn't work if the opponent wasn't a lvl 1 cpu
Definitely. But I feel like I'm stuck though. I did a Mario combo video a few days ago but my combos were all missing against a level 9 CPU. Somebody suggested I should do combo videos against a level 1 CPU's but now it's misleading because these combos can't work against real players.

Pretty much all of these were escapable and wouldn't have happened against a human opponent who knew how to tech/VI properly.

It was entertaining but to try to pass this as a combo video is a bit misleading.
Thanks for the feedback. And I was unsure if it was even a combo video, hence the 'attempt'.

NobleClamtasm

Smash Journeyman
Definitely. But I feel like I'm stuck though. I did a Mario combo video a few days ago but my combos were all missing against a level 9 CPU. Somebody suggested I should do combo videos against a level 1 CPU's but now it's misleading because these combos can't work against real players.

Thanks for the feedback. And I was unsure if it was even a combo video, hence the 'attempt'.
Combos in Smash 4 aren't quite the same as in Melee or PM, since the only true combos exist at early percents. What you should focus on, whether it be against a lvl 9 computer or a human, is reading air dodges/shields and capitalizing on them and maintain offensive pressure. This is definitely doable in Smash 4's engine because of the nerfed air dodges and increased hitstun. As people have already said, combo videos on level 1 computers aren't very impressive if you're just beating on a punching bag.

Nebulax

Smash Cadet
This is amusing. Try doing this on level 9s and see how you fare.

These aren't really combos, in any sense of the word. I suppose its still fun to watch...

Tagxy

Smash Lord
I dunno if these are even considered good but take a look! Let me know what you think! Subscribe if you wish to support us!
There was some legit cool stuff in here actually. Throws to QA and ff fair to footstool, definitely gonna be using those.

Top Bottom