• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Combo (Help)

Layupfreak

Smash Ace

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
dont need combos if you can tail spike =). but yeah, don't get too used to comps...good players won't miss techs, walk up to you, DI into you 24/7, or fail to recover the way comps do =/. but i have to say, the combo on the marth was pretty cool =D.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
dont need combos if you can tail spike =). but yeah, don't get too used to comps...good players won't miss techs, walk up to you, DI into you 24/7, or fail to recover the way comps do =/. but i have to say, the combo on the marth was pretty cool =D.
Thanks, Thank you guys, unfortunatley, my friends weren't able to play smash at the time so I made some against Comps.

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
haha, sorry, what i meant to say is that pikachu doesn't combo very well and that you're probably better off with working on your edgeguard lol. as for help with the comboing...this one kinda works on marths at low % if they have terrible DI...like the computers! =p

uthrow ->dair -> usmash -> dair -> usmash (if you're lucky) -> aerial/thunder

Top Bottom