• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu combo game

Felth

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone, I'm trying to collect the different combos that pikachu has. I want to study the different situations, like damage, rage, DI, etc.

I know many combos but in many case i just improvise with uaris, fair FF regrab, etc. But I want to know confirmed combos. and the corresponding continuation considering DI responses and weights ( for example if the opponent DI backwards then use Bair if DI towards you then use fair, if it's possible then FF to regrab...)

This thread is pretended to be a compilation of the different combos that pikachu has. Including even the simplest like Fthrow at 0% ( work in some little higher percents depending on the character) and dash attack. I don't know if this is confirmed For the whole cast but works a lot.

Insightful

Smash Cadet
There's a lot of combo's. Your best bet would be to just try it in training mode. No one is entirely sure on ALL of Pikachu's combos, everyone pretty much just knows what they see great players like Esam do & because he is the world acclaimed best Pikachu player.

Felth

Smash Apprentice
I know a lot about combos but I think that is a good idea to organize this information. Something like the combo videos of your Smash Corner.

MVboy39

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MVboy39
3DS FC
4940-5715-0569
This is by no means a complete list, but here's what I know:

Up-tilt can lead into more up-tilts at low%, and it can lead into a guaranteed up-air or mix-up Thunder at mid-high%.

Up-air can combo into almost any other aerial. The only one I'm not sure about is down-air.
EDIT: Up-air does not true combo into forward-air, but it's still a great mix-up if you think your opponent is going to midair jump.

If you fastfall the first four hits of forward-air, it can be mix-upped into a grab, an up-smash or an up-tilt to repeat the cycle.

Up-throw to up-air is not a true combo, but it sets up for a nice bait for your opponent to airdodge.

I also believe there's some aerial combo potential in ledge-cancel Quick Attack, but I'm not good enough at ledge canceling yet to say for sure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom