• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu BnB Combos?

TheNightRider

Smash Rookie
What are Pika's BnB Combos? I only know those Up Tilt und Uair strings, but are there other combos?

Nifubias

Smash Rookie
SHFF Fair > grab > throw of choice is something I do a lot. You could follow up differently with each throw, say at early percents, uthrow > thunder works most of the time, but it gets predictable.

AncientCode42

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Surge_Production
Usually down or up throws work well stringing into U-airs and pretty much all his ariels. FF fair works too. There's also QALC into Nair, Fair or Dair. Though I'm not sure if it's a BnB as I myself am still learning.

Emuchu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Emuchu
3DS FC
2320-6462-6471
Something that I feel is missing here is his insane Fair strings!

If you land the last hit of Fair, you can actually combo it into itself, doing things like SH Fair AC into itself into FH Fair and DJ Fair across the stage and even off-stage sometimes, Ness-style.

I feel that Uthrow > Thunder is too easy to simply mash Air Dodge out of, so I usually opt for Fthrow and chase their recovery options with SH / FH Fair since it's so meaty.

I like forward throw into a n-air. It usually hits hard enough for an edge-guard scenario or at least a tech chase/jab lock.
Down throw to up tilt/air a lot.
I have been working on something that works decently well and the opponent usually does not see it coming. I do a rapid jab near the ledge. It interrupts pretty much everything except a roll get up and pushes them away gently when they expect a hard hit. I usually follow up with a back air for a stage spike. The less you use it the better, because it is only a mix up, but it is a deadly mix up that I like to use.

Gibbs

Smash Apprentice
On fast fallers rising upair > ff fair regrab works at a lot of percents. It can even give pika a pseudo chain grab.

At 0% on fastfallers downthrow>utilt> any aerial string works wonders.

u-air links to bair, nair and itself easily, you should go into training mode and see get a feel for how aerial spacing and DI effects which follow ups are viable.

Top Bottom