• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pika training

andysoard

Smash Cadet
yeah, it doesnt matter how many people I have to train with the more players to train with the better people can get!

Roller

Smash Legend
well you'll have 2 right here if you get it...

plus if you go on the brawl friend finder you can find a lot more. I've got 37 smash players AIM screen names. Really easy to communicate, it's kinda the standard medium of communication for online brawl play. outside of forums...

ArcadiaLegend

Smash Rookie
I'll help you >.>
I like to think I'm pretty good with Pikachu. Been using him from the beginning. And when I say beginning I mean Smash 64 but who cares. The point is I use Pikachu all the time. So yes, I will fight you if you'll add me to your FC list.

Oh and aim sn is cheechster2006. If it looks like I'm not online I probably still am. I'm just invisible so everyone in the world won't bother me and stuff.

ArcadiaLegend

Smash Rookie
I added everyone in this topic to my FC list ;o
But I already had Mink added to my list a while back. I guess this is turning into a Pika training thread.

andysoard

Smash Cadet
so Arcadialegend you added everyone on this thread, ok, I'll add you too. If this is turning to an official trainning thread, Its alright with me. I know that DK has one, one of my friends made it.

Top Bottom