• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Picking up the Plumber. I'm gonna need some help

Fakes

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys, I'm writing this on mobile so sorry for any typos. I'm looking to switch my main over to Mario. I've been a Peach main for some time, and I don't feel like her play style fits the way I've evolved as a player. Having said that, I've been playing some Falco lately and even though I love his moveset I have no connection to the character (if that makes sense to some of you). Naturally, Mario is my favorite character to play in melee. His movement feels amazing and his moveset is so fun, except for when you're getting out-tiered. Basically, I need you help. I want to play Mario at a high level because I believe he is the character that's going to allow me to keep having fun with this game. Please below, point me in the direction of the best guides and give me some of your own advice.

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom