• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu's fair

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I never use f-tilt for edge gaurd even if it is very good and easy I don't know why I just don't it could be be much better as edge gaurd I rarly d-tilt what funny is the hit box slopes down and the tip has the most downward range not that it will help much but the only thing d-tilt has is faster recovery time and outwards range I prefer down-smash for lols, F-smash and I time it so the last hit should hit and so I have more time to react if it fails, B depending on if it will work, nair if they are really far, dair if they are somewhat far,grab on nair/upair/bair/dair, down-B if I think they are going high, side-B if I can for LOLs.

d-tilt could be used after nair and maybe perfect up-B to something, I doubt it will work but I like to try

j3ly

Smash Champion
ftilt on recovering spacies -> falling of stage dair
a dtilt i guess would be useful for edgeguarding chars like falcon with obvious 3rd jumps

wool

Smash Ace
Yeah well for Falcon and the like I just like to let them land on stage and punish with a usmash or something equivalent. Sometimes I will do a off stage nair to edgeguard them, but I am usually afraid of getting "YES"-ed or something like that

Top Bottom