• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pichu...:P

T0MMY

Smash Master
Were you guys playing with one hand or something that wasn't mentioned in the comments?
If it was some kind of joke video, I don't get it.
If it was serious... no, Pichu has no decency. He should wear some pants or something.
Pichu won, so gg.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
haha, i only use pichu for fun

and no, it was a random character match, he wanted some up, i was nice and put some up

T0MMY

Smash Master
You shouldn't make an entire new thread about how you like Pichu and think you play a decent Pichu. There's plenty of other threads you could have posted in... also, if you play Pichu just for casual fun maybe you shouldn't bother posting a video because it's not going to present anything of interest to those of us who play more seriously. I didn't bother watching even 30 seconds of that video because I'd learn more from watching two lvl 1 CPUs go at it.

lox plz

Top Bottom