• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu @ OC3

T0MMY

Smash Master
How many of you Pichu players are going to attend OC3?
Money Matches, Ditto Brag Matches, and Pichu Pwnage will definitely be a highlight of this event. At OC2 someone saw me own with Pichu and asked if I was the one who wrote the Pichu guide. I felt famous :laugh:

Delphiki
We should: 2v2 Pichu Doubles 4tw, ditto match, and throw popcorn at Pikachu mains. Are you going ICs or Pichu if the Character Crewz happens?

NGCXX
Get your yellow tail over to USA and join the Pichu Crew.

Robyextreme
ditto (for what I said to NGCXX, not the Pokemon)

Everyone else: Go to OC3

And check out the Character Crew Battle thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2514307#post2514307

T0MMY

Smash Master
You mean a Bowser Challenge?
With Pichu?
I want to do that.

Or do you mean a Pichu Challenge in the same way they do a Bowser Challenge where four Pichus gang up on one character? I kind of like that better than a Bowser Challenge. Sounds funnier.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
double post, but I really would like to see vids of a Pichu Challenge. OC/FC would be the prime places.

F smash infinite? whoamg

Basically M2 challenge would be super hard cuz M2 has so many grab infinites and 2 M2's can do a Nair chain easily.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Do it roby. We need more people on the Pichu crew. And the Pichu Challenge sounds great. We'll krush the Koopas at their own kompetition!

And ugh. I need more vids up. Sinz has two votes and I have one :(.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
I can't wait... to watch all this on Youtube. (Or Google Video)

Anyway. *Attempts to map out Pichu Challenge*

"No friendly fire?" Because Pichu hurts himself already >.>
3 Infinites? (Grab-Jab, F smash, Down B ^_^)
Down Smash chaos? :dizzy:

Now I really cannot wait T.T

T0MMY

Smash Master
I really wonder who would want to take a Pichu challenge anyway... getting beat down by three cute mice isn't something someone wants on their record. Haha.

Yes, Robyextreme... I, king of all Pichus command you to go. X^D

T0MMY

Smash Master
The Bowser team is too good. I mean, I might be able to take on Gimpy, but it's freakin' hard to keep from losing stock so easily against Bowser. Usually one F-tilt or F-air is enough to take out Pichu with low damage.
Plus, their team is too good. They've got reallly good players, and Pichu only has me and Delphiki confirmed. X_X
If it's top 5 players for the crew battle I'm afraid we're not going to have a full team. We'll probably attract some noobs/scrubs who think they're awesome and will get 4-stocked. Heh heh.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Chu mains Ice Climbers, he is not a Pichu main.
KDJ would most likely want to be on a Fox team. Though he plays a good Sheik and Captain Falcon as well.
You know what would be hilarious? Me, Coen, Chu, KDJ, and Azen all on the Pichu team.
You know what would be even more hiliarious? Even with all those good players we'd probably lose to every other character team. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
* for the pichu challenge.
that'll help publicize the stunt.

if Chu + KDJ feel like doing it, and you have Roby,
then you have You, Roby, and KDJ/Chu, and then the other could try it out while the other is Pichu, etc.

+ you can take on the M2 team. I think it has 2 people.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Just a couple more days now.....

T0mmy we should totally **** in doubles before the tournament starts. ^_^
Yes we should.
You will know who I am because I will be wearing a Pichu disguise, much like the Jigglypuff disguise girl.
And don't capitalize just the 't' in my name, it looks kinda lame like that, ja? >_<
t0mmy or T0MMY looks ok.
I blame Smashwiki, always capitalizing the first letter, rawr! >:^O

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yo, Tommy. Nice to meet you man. Sorry we didn't get to play, especially any dittos, :(. So tell us, how DID you actually do in tourny w/the dude? I know I saw you doing this a few times...

I do remember seeing you play Fox quite a few times though... *tsk tsk* Haha, jp, I shouldn't be talking; I haven't touched him like, months, cept for friendlies. :( Good **** on placing though, and nice meeting you...

Delphiki

Smash Champion
PICHU CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS AWESOME!!!

It was me, t0mmy, and foxroar. Foxroar is top ten in NorCal, but he's relatively unknown. He's very good though. OMG so many fully charged headbutts!!!! And grab - jab raaaaaped!!! And the Thunder Jolt barrage!! lol...we all started shooting our neutral Bs, and it was almost impossible to recover. It was so fun.... Thunder combos...and the TAUNTING!!!! Pichu is too good.

t0mmy and I also pwned in doubles with them. ^_^

T0MMY

Smash Master
I totally pwnt with Pichu.
I hope they have the videos up online soon, I know some of them were recorded.
Yeah, I did play fox like once, but I always play a variety of characters.
Chu challenged me to a Pichu ditto and we made it $5 MM, then after he saw me tearing apart top-tiers with Pichu he strangely backed down. Why, Chu? WHY? I AM CRYING. Are you scared of me? Come to Oregon and challenge me OMG PICHU PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lolz
KDJ doesn't play Smash anymore :^(

Foxroar is awesome, I love that guy.

Sorry we didn't get to play, N1C2k3... that sucks! You should have grabbed me and sat me down in front of a setup and got me some water. I WAS SO THIRSTY THE ENTIRE TIME!

I totally pwnt with Pichu.
I hope they have the videos up online soon, I know some of them were recorded.
Yeah, I did play fox like once, but I always play a variety of characters.
Chu challenged me to a Pichu ditto and we made it $5 MM, then after he saw me tearing apart top-tiers with Pichu he strangely backed down. Why, Chu? WHY? I AM CRYING. Are you scared of me? Come to Oregon and challenge me OMG PICHU PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lolz
KDJ doesn't play Smash anymore :^(

Foxroar is awesome, I love that guy.

Sorry we didn't get to play, N1C2k3... that sucks! You should have grabbed me and sat me down in front of a setup and got me some water. I WAS SO THIRSTY THE ENTIRE TIME!

I don't think I ever got to play your Pichu the whole time I was with you t0mmy.You mostly went Marth/Sheik on me. ; )

You were thirsty? You should have asked me, I would have bought you some water or a soda,lol.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Hey T0MMY, are you coming to Super Champ Combo? :O I wanna play your Pichu.
Start a Smash Aid to get the Super Smash Twins down there and I'll play you as long as you want (barring sleep/food deprivation)

Super Champ Combo - Return of the Pichu Challenge? Whaddya say t0mmy?
I'm always game for that! We gotta get Gimpy to take the Pichu Challenge if he's there.

I don't think I ever got to play your Pichu the whole time I was with you t0mmy.You mostly went Marth/Sheik on me. ; )

You were thirsty? You should have asked me, I would have bought you some water or a soda,lol.
You should have asked me to play Pichu! I was having fun doing Marth dittos though.
And I'm too modest to ask for anything. However, I could have Water Matched you, haha.

:D I'd hit that.
You're first in line, d00d!

Top Bottom