• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu Meta 2020?

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
You should join the Pichi discord, which was active last time I was on there. I mean, yes I think most people have given up on the character, at least as a viable solo main. Pichu has Little use in competitive play IMO. I have fun playing Pichu, but some of her matchups are just too bad (Peach, Puff, ICs). Technically the character does have undeveloped potential, mostly in comboing spacies, but so many characters do that so much better than Pichu.

I_Am_GREYmatter__

Smash Rookie
I will have to disagree with you on that after 5 years with the character there is too much that this character can do that doesn't get talked about, but i understand your stance. I ask Can you give me a link to the Pichu Discord?

Last edited:

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
You should be able to find it on Smashcords.

Pichu does have a lot of crazy stuff, the problem is that so many of her matchups are just awful.

I_Am_GREYmatter__

Smash Rookie

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
Good luck on becoming the best pichu. Dublat and Codeman are really good at the character.

Low tiers in melee are fundamentally handicapped and limited. Pichu has too many weaknesses which can't be compensated for. You'll always be held back if you solo main Pichu, so I recommend at least dual maining. Peach pichu is just such a horrible matchup. It's not viable imo.

Top Bottom