• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu masters?

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'm just curious...is there anyone out there who mains the character Pichu?
And is actually up there with the best of 'em in the smash community?
Thanks! (:

Blackadder

Smash Master
Really?
Anyone else a "Pichu Master" (Sorry fo such a lame name, its all I could think of) or know a Pichu Master?

Blackadder

Smash Master
ha, incredible!
I honestly didn't expect ANY Pichu master players!
Anyone else play Pichu? :D

Blackadder

Smash Master
So, whats a Pichu Master like?
How do you own people with the character?
Like, what style do they use?
Anyone know?

Blackadder

Smash Master
Lol
Well then..
Anyone else know any Pichu Masters?
...that don't have black, greasy hair?

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Yeah lol I main him, Played him in tournaments for a few months sometimes got knocked out right away, made it in a few matches occasionaly because opponents didn't know how to fight me.

Mostly sheik & pichu playing 50/50 of both...

Sheikachu >_<!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I play Pichu but I don't main him. Me and Tron formed this team where I play Pichu and he plays Pikachu. We're pretty good with them.

Thank god that Pichu can chaingrab those space animals for a little bit until they DI.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Being a pichu pro would be fun. Just the look of a pwn'd top tier main's face is rewarding.

are you like 12?

and Pichu is low tier so nobody "owns" with him. in mlg and stuff pichu players would be destroyed.
Dude, don't make fun of Low tier. Germ, Taj? Do they suck. And looking at your avatar, you are a GaW player.

Low/Bottom tier all the way!

Umpy

Smash Apprentice
Being a pichu pro would be fun. Just the look of a pwn'd top tier main's face is rewarding.

Dude, don't make fun of Low tier. Germ, Taj? Do they suck. And looking at your avatar, you are a GaW player.

Low/Bottom tier all the way!
oh i am not making fun of low tier at all. i only play low tier. i am just saying that it is unfortunate that nobdy owns in MLG and other big tournaments with low tier characters. it is just a sad fact. besides bum :]

Blackadder

Smash Master
bah, I'm 15 years old umpy.
And thats what I'm getting at.
HAS anyone kicked arse in a popular tourny with Pichu?

T0MMY

Smash Master
No matter how good you are with Pichu you will not be able to get very far in tournaments like MLG because he can be chaingrabbed 0% to death by some characters and just outrighted KO'd at incredibly low damage by others. In addition to that he damages himself and has rather laggy attacks despite his "agile" image. It's easier to play as a slightly better bad character like Yoshi, Donkey Kong, or Mewtwo.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Really? I never knew that you could get chaingrabbed THAT bad with Pichu, lol.

Cuno56

Smash Apprentice
...What? Pichu can be CG'd? Since when?

I play Pichu in MM's against scrubs. I win (usually), so knowing how to play pichu pays off (bad pun)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I once won a tourney with Pichu. It was pretty tough cause I had to defeat a Marth, Falco and Samus.

SoCalLove

Smash Cadet
http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=smash&message.id=630625

Pichu
1st - ChuDat
2nd - t0mmy
3rd - NGCXX
4th - Delphiki
5th - Robyextreme
It's easier to play as a slightly better bad character like Yoshi, Donkey Kong, or Mewtwo.
T0MMY, just out of curiousity, what would be some other more competitive "bad characters" besides DK and Mewtwo? From what I've seen Ness and G&W can be taken pretty far as well. Any other recommendations?

Thanks.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
oh i am not making fun of low tier at all. i only play low tier. i am just saying that it is unfortunate that nobdy owns in MLG and other big tournaments with low tier characters. it is just a sad fact. besides bum :]
ChuDat? Plus Ten Words

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
when i see pichu players theyr usually running up to someone with a nair. hes fun against tall characters. ganondorfs ftilt goes about 20 inches above pichu standing up

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Shouldn't this be in the Pichu boards?

Anyway, yes there are awesome Pichu players. Can't think of many that pwn tournaments going Pichu straight through, unless it's a low tier tournament. Most of them main or second a high tier.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
I just played a good Pichu the other day, I lost to the stupid little thing, lol.
:(

T0MMY

Smash Master
http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=smash&message.id=630625

T0MMY, just out of curiousity, what would be some other more competitive "bad characters" besides DK and Mewtwo? From what I've seen Ness and G&W can be taken pretty far as well. Any other recommendations?

Thanks.
Just so you know, Chu Dat doesn't really play Pichu anymore. But KDJ says he's still playing with him, but I've never heard of him actually playing in tournaments with him.
As for me, I play Pichu when I have a matchup that doesn't destroy me. Also, low-tier 4tw.

As for low-tier competitive characters, Simna does ok with Ness, Taj does well with Mewtwo, and Bum does really well with DK. I'd say the next best characters would be Pikachu, Young Link, Roy, Yoshi, and Game & Watch.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
You should re-post this in the pichu character discussion or get a mod to move it, the best pichu players are there so you'll get better help and more consistent answers.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Woops, sorry, I posted this when I was new to the Forum and didn't know.
Actualy, I completly forgot it was up!
Anyways, it's up on The Pichu disscusions now.

Sorry for that!

T0MMY

Smash Master
There's no activity in the Pichu boards. No need to ever move something there. There'd probably be more discussion about this topic in the Yoshi section, haha.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
lol. I just looked at this thread for the first time. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M 4TH PICHU WITH THAT ****TY VID!!!!! lol...I really like the quote at the beginning though.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Did anyone see any pics of me at OC3? I had the greasiest of black hair there. No shower in a hot, unventilated warehouse in SoCal during the summer. Greasy hair must bestow Pichu power because I was pwning!

Top Bottom