• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu fans of the world...

tw0 side

Smash Apprentice
My Wishlist:

Remove:
Pichu
Mr.Game and Watch
Mewtwo

Declone:
Dr.Mario
Roy

Don’t Change:
Ganandorf (because his damage rate and playstyle is much different from C.Falcon)
Falco (His jumps, reach, and speed differ from Fox which makes him a whole different style)

B

Ben

Get rid of Marth and keep Roy! Roy is stronger and better! He uses fire and does a lot more damage! tw0 side, I like your list except, remove Falco and keep Roy! Keep Mr. Game & Watch! Mewtwo maybe.

B

Ben

F-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!!! I’m the only one here! Oh, yeah!

B

Ben

There SHOULD be a chainsaw so you can cut the other players up like on gears of war. Imagine cutting Bowser or Metaknight in Half? AWESOME!!!

B

Ben

I guess this page is basicly mine. No one has left a message since March 28.

B

Ben

There should be a gore mode where you can stab CPU players with knives and swords and kick their @$$es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Aaron

well im as much of a pokemon fan as ssb. but i think they should take pichu out then ness. he sucks.really.even in a ssb book it even said pichu was not good.not to ness.people,you should really think about this.

A

Aaron

well i know a slammin website of pokemon that can help you with the games. go to www.psypokes.com

B

Ben

Does anybody have Wi-Fi and Pokemon Diamond and a DS? If so, could you please tell me your friend code because you can’t play until you have a friend. I will tell you mine.

B

Ben

Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!!!Ö

B

Ben

FINALLY!!!!! someone on this page!!!!! I’m a survivor from the Mushroom Kingdom!!!!!

B

Ben

Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks!

Top Bottom