• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu edge hog idea very sexy

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Basically you perfect up-B or up-B cancel and with the right spacing you will stop at the edge now we should do the pc drop thing it would look like like your sweetspoting the edge with just one up-B jump not only is this sexy but it saves you 3% and it's faster than the up-B to the edge and grab with the 2nd jump.

ANy other tech skill ideas? I know you can double upair every SH and you can get 2 upairs per a scar jump. Really my pichu is much more techical than my fox. Not that I can do the upair thing I have slow hands or maybe I shouldn't try to dd as fast as a left handed guy.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Wow I did it it's super sexy and it's easier than doing it the normal way IF you have all really mastered the up-B thing D*** I've got to upload a video of this it's sooo cool.

D*** it I can't record it or anything till next weekend

Top Bottom