• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu better than another character?

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
I don't want to sound like a n00b but, although Pichu is really bad I think he's better than Kirby is. I just have that feeling. Anyone else think Pichu could be better than another character?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yess 9000 times over again. it drives me nuts when people say kirby is better, I ask how and when we break things down pichu seems to be ahead.

your not a noob. I was just working on some of the gayest tactics since sheik as pichu that might make people think OMG WTF pichu.

but no I totally argee even after seeing all the armada videos and junk.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Pichu and Kirby might be even. I can't really see how one could have an adv. over the other. Pichu does have more kill power tho...

M2 ***** both so w/e :laugh:

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
pichu has a better grab game, recovery, approach, projectile, WAY faster/cuter/sexier, and really in truth pichu's nair is better than kirby has up-tilt is kindof close but only if kirby has a decent finsiher to go with it like the knee or rest then yeah kirby would be better.

no kirby only has the following things on pichu tilts, duck and some range but because his moves suck WTf that range isn't worth that much like roy's range you can really just laugh at it.

oh if kirby bair camps you that's a F***ing joke, projectile him and run away and he won't caugh you and you can easily puish his S***y approach. WTf SHFFL fair

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
that's why people say kirby is better or even because they don't know S*** and think kirby can jigglypuff but he can't his air speed is P*** poor same for his jumps compared to puffs he can only use the 1st 3 puff can Bair with all 5.

also most people don't even know that pichu can wall jump, chain throw or even has advanced techs.

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
that's why people say kirby is better or even because they don't know S*** and think kirby can jigglypuff but he can't his air speed is P*** poor same for his jumps compared to puffs he can only use the 1st 3 puff can Bair with all 5.

also most people don't even know that pichu can wall jump, chain throw or even has advanced techs.
I actually didn't know he can wall jump :O Well, i'm glad you agree with me ^_^ Kirby seems really ****ty compared to Pichu. I'd almost say Pichu seems better than Bowser sometimes too. Bowser's just combo food. OM NOM NOM NOM

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hmm maybe ness but I don't know about bowser his up-B out of sheild is pretty amazing however he fails at fighting campers bowser is better but less likly to win I think.

but better than kirby and most likely nss however don't know nearly as much about ness as I do about kirby.

maybe if we had more good pichus that would play. I've been to tournments where I played more pichu dittos than any other match-up there but no one else entered the tournment as pichu but me.

ALSO zedla's bair/fair spam is WAAAY better than kirbys

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
hmm maybe ness but I don't know about bowser his up-B out of sheild is pretty amazing however he fails at fighting campers bowser is better but less likly to win I think.

but better than kirby and most likely nss however don't know nearly as much about ness as I do about kirby.

maybe if we had more good pichus that would play. I've been to tournments where I played more pichu dittos than any other match-up there but no one else entered the tournment as pichu but me.

ALSO zedla's bair/fair spam is WAAAY better than kirbys
yes I guess you're right about the Bowser thing :O hmmm, i'm not sure about Ness....

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yeah I may love the F*** out of melee pichu but i don't lie to myself and think OMG he's teh bestest and i'm not johniin sayin he is worthless. I talk when I understand and when I want to understand

watch how this boards don't get another post till I get a crazy idea like 3 weeks later or troll bait like it's the roy boards. I may post videos

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
pichu takes 20% every stcok normally due to self damage he would only really be higher if his jolt and up-B didn't hurt him because those are his best self hurting moves.

but again think about it this way pichu fairs them and takes 4% and gets a grab I think it's a pretty legit trade 4% for 7% and a grab. self damage is only a big deal for up-B and B. But really pichu only has 2 real flaws range and he can't take hits. however speed and amazing recovery does help.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
the only electric attack pichu can't hurt itself is down b, but that's only if you do it while running and it misses you.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
the main reason you want to avoid getting hit by thunder is because it adds extra lag and if you hit a fox/falco with it then you can't follow up on him. HAHAHA I love thunder combos they just seem so dumb and are more legit than ness.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
xD Whoa people use Pichu besides me? Heck yea!

I really believe Pichu isn't the worst.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
yeah i'm like one of the only pichu posters that really knows a lot about pichu. really ask me about pichu if you want.
Modesty at it's finest, also. Pichu is better than Kirby, it's simple. Nair is better than kirby's entire moveset. There just aren't enough pichu players, or at least any consistent tournament goers. Probably because he's a hard character to master.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I'm sorry but i'm truthful, i'll say i'm weak/dumb/and etc. and i'll argee with anyone who says so it's simply compared to other pichu players
I know a s*** load. I carry around like 26 pages of frame data/tactics and ideas souly based offf of pichu. I think I can say I know something as pichu.

that and sheiks that will be sheik just to be gay, however they aren't as bad as they would think.

Top Bottom