• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu at Super Champ Combo

T0MMY

Smash Master
So, I attended Super Champ Combo, and I had a great time. Everyone there pretty much did.
I made it through my pools using various characters, and, yes, Pichu was one of them. I got complimented on my variety of character use, but mostly my Zelda for some reason, I don't know why. I switch between Sheik & Zelda during a match quite a bit, and I found people at SCC don't know how to play against Zelda too well. Heh.

Delphiki was there, I got a lot more friendlies in with him compared to OC3. I hope he can come to SF:E >:^P
Besides me and Delphiki, the only other person I saw playing as Pichu was Chudat in a MM vs Gimpy's Bowser. Gimpy pulled off an amazing F-air to F-air KO, Chu was only about 30% when he go pummeled off. Then Gimpy went and 3-stocked him on Yoshi's Story. Best Bowser ever. Too bad he declined my MM offer >:^O
I'm not sure if me and Delphiki teamed up as double Pichu in team friendlies. I think he mostly went Ice Climbers and Fox when we were playing.

What I'm happy about
-1st seed in my pools
-Pulling off a full-charged Skullbash on Mew2king
-People asking to play my Pichu
-Seeing all my Smash friends again

Things I'm not happy about
-Not getting the Pichu Challenge organized to destroy Gimpy's Bowser and put it on Youtube.
-$100 MM vs Gimpy's Bowser. I asked, he declined. Maybe next time.
-Thievery at SCC

T0MMY

Smash Master
I call the full-charged F-smash tipper "The Executioner"
Most people mistime Pichu's Skullbash because they're more used to Pikachu's, which takes a lot less time to charge.
It was a close call, though, I have to admit. Left a cut on Pichu's nose.

Gea

Smash Master
You guys are tooooo good. It was too fun messing around with your Pichu for that one friendlies match before we got kicked off.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I like how you included in your original post "Best Bowser Ever. Too bad he declined my MM offer" as if to say "Gimpy was afraid of playing against my Pichu even after 3-stocking Chu's Pichu.

Dude, seriously, what are you trying to prove?

T0MMY

Smash Master
What are you talking about?
Of course Gimpy is scared of playing against my Pichu!

He knows I will DESTROY (!!!!) him!

Notice how he has quit posting in the Pichu threads? I'd be embarrassed if I were him too!
I'm coming for you Gimpy! I'm in SoCal right now, and although you johnned out of playing me tonight, tomorrow will be inevitable DESTRUCTION OF GIMPY!!!!

Top Bottom