• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Philly kid looking for some brawl macthes

Spac3Roids

Smash Rookie
wassup yall, im fairly new to smash boards. Me and my friends just wanna get better at brawl by playing other peoiple. could someone please assist me in this manner
much thanks to who ever replies

Spac3Roids

Smash Rookie
im most familiar with center city, but if u kno darby thats where i live at. most times ill prolly end up doing the traveling. I be in south philly and west philly ery once in a while. jus let me kno a place and im there

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Ah, i aint too familiar with Darby, I live up in the northeast. But center city is where most of the smashfests and tournaments happen so if you know your way around then you're good

Spac3Roids

Smash Rookie
do u kno anything coming up, i wanna get better. all i have been able to do for now is jus wacth combo n tourney vids and visit the character specific boards but ive been playing the same people so im gettn to used to their playin styles

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I live in Germantown. I'm always up for some matches if you're free during evenings or on the weekends.... probably not til the end of this week or later, though.

Spac3Roids

Smash Rookie
Where do u normally go to meet up with people and play? and how would i get there using septa?

Top Bottom