• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Philadelphia, PA smashers? Smash scene?

busken

Smash Ace
Wondering if I can find any players near philadelphia. All I can find is easton and lancaster but both are more then an 1 hour away from me. Benselem works well for me too.

OverTheCloudGaming

Smash Rookie
Wondering if I can find any players near philadelphia. All I can find is easton and lancaster but both are more then an 1 hour away from me. Benselem works well for me too.
did you mean Bensalem? Just wondering because that's closest to me. Philly also works

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
Lol I took the time to try and help you guys and no one even acknowledged my efforts. It's almost imperative that you are in your areas FB group. That's how you find all the information about locals and such.

Tha_Crystal_Gemz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miki-iki
3DS FC
4425-1738-4816
Switch FC
SW-5889-0433-4399
....Is this still a thing? o.O I made a facebook and joined groups but my requests are pending. Until then, is anyone active?

HewhosmasheS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
balmerZZZ91
3DS FC
2036-7682-0346
i'm still active just take down my fc and i'll take urs

AGx19

Smash Rookie
philly smashers pm me your email and/or cell

im trying to get a small group together that can occasionally smash (smash4 preferably). i currently live in northeast philly by franklin mills. moving to south philly next month. always able to host.

Daenerys

Smash Rookie
OOO I'm in Philly too...
Joining the facebook group is the best option
Most tournaments I've been to are out of the city tho.

Hatboro, Bensalem, and New Jersey just to name a few.
But there are also some happening in Center City too

Soggy Milk

Smash Rookie
I'm seein all this smash 4 :(

Anyone tryna play melee near philly? I live like 40 minutes away

Moosh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moosh_da_moosh
3DS FC
3995-6503-8179

[5t4r] JoJo

Smash Rookie
Im in philly as well. Im trying to get 20xx on my melee

Top Bottom