• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Petition to change Samus' skins in Ultimate with the new Metroid Dread suit color palette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabjab

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone! Huge Metroid fan here.
I was net surfing today and I came across an image, this image was of Samus, my favorite bounty hunter, in the Smash Ultimate model, but it had the color pallet from the recently announced Metroid Dread and it looked so nice I had to tell someone. And what better way to tell someone other than this forum of special fans of many series that talk about many things from not only smash community but all the games affiliated with Smash.

So here's my petition, Please! Make this post known to everyone so that Mr. Masahiro Sakurai make the changes in Smash Ultimate and have my main fighter with its new splendid colors

Moderator Edit: We do not allow petitions on our website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom