• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
Gonna keep an eye on this, but I can't do anything to help unfortunately there isn't anything I can do. I can play test but I am not that good at giving back results for bugs unless its something thats game breaking for the dolphin emulator because thats all I have to play the game.

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
I don't know how to mod but I would love to help this project in any way, but I can try learning if need be

SylveonGives

Smash Journeyman
I am definitely keeping an eye on this! I'd love to help out as well, I know nothing of PSA but I can help with renders, cosmetics, and recolors. I can also help playtest him and stuff like that!

Yoshi 2410

Smash Cadet
I am definitely keeping an eye on this! I'd love to help out as well, I know nothing of PSA but I can help with renders, cosmetics, and recolors. I can also help playtest him and stuff like that!
That's great! I've seen some of your work on Brawl Vault and i'm glad that you want to help! The recolors that he has right now aren't very creative,so,yeah,you can also help with the recolors!

Also,i haven't progressed very much in the mod,final exams,trying to mod sm4sh and personal issues haven't let me progress a lot. However,when school ends,i'll be totally free and i'll try to progress as much as i can!

Yoshi 2410

Smash Cadet
I don't know how to mod but I would love to help this project in any way, but I can try learning if need be
Well,if you wanna help in something you can learn via tutorials and then you can send me what you've done so i can implement it

SylveonGives

Smash Journeyman
That's great! I've seen some of your work on Brawl Vault and i'm glad that you want to help! The recolors that he has right now aren't very creative,so,yeah,you can also help with the recolors!

Also,i haven't progressed very much in the mod,final exams,trying to mod sm4sh and personal issues haven't let me progress a lot. However,when school ends,i'll be totally free and i'll try to progress as much as i can!
Yeah, it's understandable. Is he gonna use Wario as a base character?

Yoshi 2410

Smash Cadet
Yeah, it's understandable. Is he gonna use Wario as a base character?
All of his files use Wario as a base,but the FitPetey (moveset) is actually a FitMarth,so Wario is the base character. sorta.

Last edited:

Yoshi 2410

Smash Cadet
This is an update. Sorta.
I haven't said anything about Petey himself since i made this post,which i made about one month ago.

This project isn't dead,it's just that i've been busy with other stuff,trying to make Kumatora,adjusting other stuff... But i'm back.
I've adjusted Petey's current moveset to fit PM and i've made various animations (they suck,but they're my first attempt at animating)
I'll probably release a Beta with some animations and adjusted for PM to Brawl Vault soon.

See ya!

Yoshi 2410

Smash Cadet
Petey Version 0.1 is here! It's adjusted to PM and it has his new wait,1st idle,losing animation and side taunt.

Link

Yoshi 2410

Smash Cadet
Heyo,i feel like i need to "update".
I've started to actually modify his moveset (i have a small bug with the crouch/DTilt,as i don't know how to make the body small without making the head small too) and some animations are improved,too.

I'll probably release a Ver. 0.2 soon!

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
I can't really help out, but there might be a few people at Brawl Vault who may be willing to help.

If you want my advice, give him a Final Smash where he summons a Polluted Piranha from Sunshine and has it spit goop everywhere. Also, instead of having his down tilt go into the ground, which can get complicated to animate, have him do his head swing attack from Sunshine. He should also use voice clips from his games, mainly Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and Mario Power Tennis. His roar from Sunshine would also be good for his Final Smash. Finally, just for fun, make him heavier than Bowser, as he is typically the heaviest and strongest character in the sports games he appears in.

But that's just my advice. Also, is there a way to create an extra character slot so he doesn't replace Marth or Wario?

Yoshi 2410

Smash Cadet
If you want my advice, give him a Final Smash where he summons a Polluted Piranha from Sunshine and has it spit goop everywhere. Also, instead of having his down tilt go into the ground, which can get complicated to animate, have him do his head swing attack from Sunshine.
Welp,in fact,DTilt is the first (and only) move that i animated.

Also,it's been a while since i said anything about this project...
I'm not working on it. But that doesn't mean that it's cancelled,no,no,no... It's just that i can't animate well. I know that it's my first attempt at this,but i think that animation isn't my thing. If you manage get an animator that wants to help,i'll begin working on this again.

I'm currently working on a Paper Mario PSA alongside RoyalFoil,if you wanna check it out.
(This has been sadly scrapped ^)

Last edited:

Yoshi 2410

Smash Cadet
Okay guys,update time.
I'm working on this again. Not all the time,but meh...
Here's version 0.2!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213674
(version 0.2 was ready like 4 months ago but i didn't upload it cause i'm a lazy ****)
Can someone send me good screenshots of Petey in-game so i can post em to Brawl Vault?

I know nothing of PSA but I can help with renders, cosmetics, and recolors.
Could you add "Render Petey and give Petey good cosmetics" to your to-do list,please?

Last edited:

SylveonGives

Smash Journeyman
Okay guys,update time.
I'm working on this again. Not all the time,but meh...
Here's version 0.2!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213674
(version 0.2 was ready like 4 months ago but i didn't upload it cause i'm a lazy ****)
Can someone send me good screenshots of Petey in-game so i can post em to Brawl Vault?

Could you add "Render Petey and give Petey good cosmetics" to your to-do list,please?
Oh right! I completely forgot about Petey, thanks for reminding me!

Top Bottom