• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pet peeves and other acts of the apostle

kr3wman

Smash Master
I hate when people hate other people because of small things.

I hate people who hate people for no real reasons.

I hate stuck-up people.

I hate threads like these.

I hate internet memes.

I hate 4chan.

I hate people who complain about something they never tried to do.

I hate people who bring up internet memes or talk about what they do on the internet in real life.

I hate people who brag about their countrys without real statistics.

I hate people who dont have real arguments

**** it, I just hate you all.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
tell me then, honestly, does it bother you when people add EXTRA stuff to their food? asking for extra lettuce, piling on the ketchup, even just adding more salt to fries?

edit: and just to clarify, it is a legitimate pet peeve of mine when people try to police what other people eat, so it's not really something i made up on the spot in response -_- - don't really take it personally
i admit that i did take your post quite personally, because you singled me out with the "ie tomatoes", but now that i know that its all legit, i bear no ill will. especially over the internet ^^'

to be more specific, it bothers me when people alter dishes that have been made a certain way for a reason, like the chicken alfredo and the blt i mentioned earlier. or if someone marinates and seasons a steak only to have it covered in A1 or worcestershire. if someone drowns their burger in ketchup =/

i understand if someone goes to subway and orders what they want to eat -- thats why they went to that place. but im talking about ordering off a menu and then being stupid picky, it just kills me. especially if i wanted to like them or im paying for their meal @_@

kr3wman

Smash Master
what's wrong with this.
Because its stupid?

If I hate you because you would say...listen to eighties band, thats a small thing. And I consider those things stupid. Or you know...how people have pet peeves.

And theres guys at my school who always bring up they're latest Wow raid, or some cool girl they met online, or even the latest God**** Naruto anime episode.

- So then Naruto is like "But Sasuke, you gotta come back with us" lol hes so gay.

Me. responding to the guy :

- Man, Jirayia is Dead and Itachi`s gonna die, please, how many times did I say the things in the manga happens before the anime?

- Dude stop spoiling it, beside, Jirayia can not die, hes too uber.

- Whatever you say...

And most of my days its like that. People, somehow, and I don't know why, but I was made more...how do you say it...knowlegeable about most things that come around on the internet. And its not my fault I get the same **** repeated to me over and over again in real life something that is fictional, that no one really cares about, and only manages to bored me because I already read about it online.

P.S. : And because of that...I like spoiling it for people. :p

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Yeah, good job spoiling it for anyone else into the series, ****.

Edit: Also, I see talking about a WoW as the same thing as talking about Brawl-or any video game-with friends. Only difference is one is played on a computer.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
And theres guys at my school who always bring up they're latest Wow raid, or some cool girl they met online, or even the latest God**** Naruto anime episode.
internet users =/= WoW players.

Naruto is anime. not internet.

the middle one is understandable, i suppose.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
If I hate you because you would say...listen to eighties band, thats a small thing. And I consider those things stupid. Or you know...how people have pet peeves.
Although I agree about (mostly) everything else, you must have a limited understanding of music in the eighties.

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
this is slightly racial, but chinese. i just think japanese is so better, and they consider gluttony a good thing.nothing personal, but i just dislike chinese people like european people dislike american people.

and the memes that go around in elementary schools (past experiance). i mean they are so overrated, and are extremely stupid.

lastly, people who use "gay" as an insult.

Smash Journeyman
People asking stupid questions regarding a movie or show they're watching, people constantly asking you to spoil the plot, and people spoiling the plot.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I get really frustrated when people are bad at video games or something of the sort, I try to explain what to do but lose my patience when they can't do something I consider easy.

jmlee337

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
LEE#337
What happened to the *other* pet peeves thread?
-slow-walking people

EDIT: Reworded, due to misinterpretation

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
What happened to the old pet peeves thread?
-slow-walking people
this IS the old pet peeves thread, appearantly SOMEBODY doesn't know how to use the search button :/

also, something else i hate:
People asking stupid questions regarding a movie or show they're watching, people constantly asking you to spoil the plot, and people spoiling the plot.

Ryan Ludovic

Smash Journeyman
my pet peeve is when someone creates the same thread as this one, only ddnt have the word(s) pet peeve in their vocabulary

Illomatic

Smash Apprentice
2 major ones:
when people chew gum with their mouth open, wow its so annoying, my dad does it a lot but i cant tell him to stop because...well its disrespectful lol..its ok though he doesnt chew gum all that much
and when people drag their feet....cmon its not that hard to pick them up

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
When people reply with "meh"

Gahh, I cannot stand that.

I like it when girls and stuff chew with they're mouths open when they chew gum. xD Not so much with guys. >_>

Veng

Smash Ace
when people are talking and they say: it isnt that GOOD instead of: it isnt THAT good

geez caps the right word T_T

also when people think they are really good at something but they suck or when they think somethings good.

and when the strings on your hoodie arent the same length

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
I hate sitting on warm toilet seats, at first it's good, but then you realise where the warmth came from.
I hate people that don't wash their hands after using the toilet.
I hate people that eat lots of tomato sauce, it's alright on some things, but some people go too far.
I hate my horrible memory, I can barely remember what I did yesterday and have no memory of last week.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I hate sitting on warm toilet seats, at first it's good, but then you realise where the warmth came from.
Yeah, no kidding right. I have friends who like that kinda stuff, QQ

Edit: Darn my huge sexy sig.

D

Deleted member

When I take a shower I always close the toilet, no idea why. Maybe from that water spirit thing in The Ring 2.

Wait, the apostle? You mean Apostle Sanaki?

arfer

Smash Cadet
when people say "kawaii"

or are in character of those who WOULD say it...

but really, FAN GIRLS/FAN BOYS... they really annoy me

Top Bottom