• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peruvian Mini guide to Zss Grabbing

gianhuertas

Smash Rookie
Before Nothing sorry about my english im Spanish Talker :chuckle:

Zss grab´s is one of the best grabs in the game (If u dont miss), and its have a special chain grab for Wario, Squirtle, MK. Dont use it, reduces Zss tactical Power, and u will become so predictable

Specialy against opponents that like to use Shield+grab , cuz your only option left (in ground) would be.
Run+Dash

Otherside If u use the grab then, u have others options:

Run+Dash (If ur opponent dont shield or dodge)
Run+Grab (If ur opponent Shield)
Run+Pivot Grab ( the most effective, speccialy when ur oponnet Dodge or rollback)

Also u can combine Normal grab and Pivot Grab to do a nice combo against Heavy Characters

Grabs combos:

Forwardgrab+Run+Upsmash (So effective)
Forwardgrab+Run+Pivot Grab (U can Surprise ur opponent)
Downgrab+Any aerial atacck ( Everybody know it)
Downgrab+Upsmash
Upgrab (wait)+Upgrab (wait)+Upgrab.. ( This only works a few times, specialy when ur oponent dogde in the air)
Grab+many Kicks :p (Release) Grab again+Many kicks (release) (turn your back)+Grab again... XD

Tip: Always try to grab whit the maximun range of the whip, So if u miss u will keep ur distance, the enough far to avoid a Smash atack.

Dont subestimate the grab its so Powerfull (If u use it Correctly) Zss is a character made for dont miss Ever!!!! Remenber it! :bee:

PepsiMista

Smash Apprentice
when do i laugh?

what do you mean by any kicks?

Tambien me puedes decir en español, y te lo traduzco.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
If your opponent isn't attacking you out of uthrow, they don't know how uthrow works.

Top Bottom