• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PEOPLE WHO WERE IN HAX'S HOTEL ROOM (110) at GENESIS

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm missing a CD album that says "TAI CD ROM" on it. It had a bunch of my games in it.

If you either took this or have ANY information on who took it, PLEASE contact me.

It was a black CD album with a label on it that said "TAI CD ROM" (if you see a disc album with some adhesive on it, try checking it out) on it, and it had some of the following games in it:

legit games:
Tales of Symphonia (discs 1&2)
Final Fantasy VII (disc 3 only)
Time Crisis 3
Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts 2
Tales of Legendia

BACKED UP games: look out for these. they will be plain DVDs with the game titles written on them in sharpie, so they will help with finding it
Tales of the Abyss (the disc says ToTA)
Persona 3: FES (disc may say P3 or P3: FES, but I'm not sure)
Megaman X Collection (disc will say MMXC, but it's a BLACK DVD, so you'll have to look closely to see it)

ALSO, there were some swap magic discs in the case. Look for two black and white discs that say Swap Magic DVD Driver and Swap Magic CD Driver (might say DVD-ROM and CD-ROM respectively)

p.s.

If you stole this, I will keep my mouth shut if you return it to me. I just want my games back. Or, y'know, you could just lie to me and say you took it so you knew it would get back to me.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually kinda shocked that someone would do that.... Well, I didn't go to Genesis but are you sure someone took it?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm actually kinda shocked that someone would do that.... Well, I didn't go to Genesis but are you sure someone took it?
Well, I remember bringing it to Hax's room and putting it somewhere, and I kinda forgot about it for the next few days (sounds negligent, but hey, it was Genesis!).

I actually forgot about it until the bus back to Socal, but I called my friend Neil (Sliraobe God) to search the room with a bunch of other people (i think including hotel employees), and they couldn't find it.

I didn't put it in an obscure location either, and it's not exactly small and easy to miss.

It probably was taken on the 2nd night; I left the room to stay with Taj cuz I didn't feel like staying in the room with it smellin' like weed and all.

Top Bottom