• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People still have rolling issues?

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
What the hell? I can understand if this was a year ago or even half a year ago, but now? It's not hard to stop doing. SH approaches or even SHAD (do not abuse against people like Marth though) are better than excessive rolls.

sorry if this is a spam thread, I just don't get how people still have rolling issues in competitive play.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Roll is a crucial part to using lucario

rolling every once in awhile is better then not rolling at all.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Stop hatin on other pimps rollin yo.

Being just a little more serious i think that this thread should be sti-

nah...

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Rolling as in it's addictive?

IT STARTS WHEN YOU PLAY ON THE AiB LADDER...

You say you'll only try it a little

Next thing you're going into withdrawal if you don't do it after every attack (or roll lol)

Broletariat

Smash Cadet
The problem with rolling is how long it can go unpunished with great results. It took a tournament with knowledgeable to smack it out of me.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Well... anything is better than seeing a fox dair coming at you and you double tap down to sidestep it -_-.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
the funny part is that it's the same type of thread I saw like three times on the first page of this forum

plus this thread is making fun of those threads, so it > you.

lol Bear, you always make me laugh in some way.

BLI7ZARD

Smash Apprentice
I really need to stop rolling and air dodging after i get hit . I get so set in my ways sometimes i feel like a monkey would learn faster than me

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
I really need to stop rolling and air dodging after i get hit . I get so set in my ways sometimes i feel like a monkey would learn faster than me
If people are punishing you for it so much, why hasn't that stopped you already?

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Because to adapt quickly, you first have to learn to think and pay attention to what is going while you play as opposed to letting yourself go to 100% autopilot.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Rolling as in it's addictive?

IT STARTS WHEN YOU PLAY ON THE AiB LADDER...

You say you'll only try it a little

Next thing you're going into withdrawal if you don't do it after every attack (or roll lol)
This statement is the most honest brawl statement I have ever heard. Aib is what got me addicted to rolling it works so well online.

Top Bottom